Something to make y'all smile!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Harley. I kinda wanted another girl too! They are sooo much fun! I cant wait to start shopping!!

Originally Posted by HarleyMom Congratulations Diva! I've got 2 daughters and they are the sweetest, I know baby boys are sweet too but can't imagine life without my girls, so much fun dressing em up too.

Yes I can attest the to RACK thingy!! I mean not Shoey's, but over here the RACK fairy did show up for some fun too
wink.gif

You all know the pregnancy theory right? It dates way back to before the caveman days. When a woman gets pregnant, that her hair gets thicker, nails get thicker, just an all around more beautiful auora that comes w/ pregnancy. The idea is thought that this is all so that the MAN sticks around during the entire pregnancy and does not leave after conception. It's all about the caveman, hair-dragging days!!! ROFL But nowadays, the woman will just KICK HIS ASS if he leaves LOL.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Shoediva

Hey Janelle, yes its another little princess!! I will be asking help with names ladies..........
Just think if you ladies decide to become preggo the benefits include a nice skin glow, hair that becomes longer and thicker; nails that get really nice and long but to top it off you get a nice rack as well!! LOL j/k seriously the throwing up, weight gain and heartburn outweight everything!!!!! You guys can live through me if you like ! LOL

Spoken like a true guy. Yeah my guy is very appreciative of the rack too! LOL

Thanks for that history lesson Tony LOL I think nowadays guys are really realizing that "its cheaper to keep her" LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yes I can attest the to RACK thingy!! I mean not Shoey's, but over here the RACK fairy did show up for some fun too
wink.gif

You all know the pregnancy theory right? It dates way back to before the caveman days. When a woman gets pregnant, that her hair gets thicker, nails get thicker, just an all around more beautiful auora that comes w/ pregnancy. The idea is thought that this is all so that the MAN sticks around during the entire pregnancy and does not leave after conception. It's all about the caveman, hair-dragging days!!! ROFL But nowadays, the woman will just KICK HIS ASS if he leaves LOL.
icon_redface.gif

ROFL! yep!

Plus the hair comes out in our hands LOL hahahahah KIDDING

Originally Posted by Shoediva

Spoken like a true guy. Yeah my guy is very appreciative of the rack too! LOL
Thanks for that history lesson Tony LOL I think nowadays guys are really realizing that "its cheaper to keep her" LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) The idea is thought that this is all so that the MAN sticks around during the entire pregnancy and does not leave after conception. Damn, then there are a lot of guys with a little bit missing from the gene-pool, huh???? LOL If b/f ever did that though he would be sat upon by the ever-growing preggo booty!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back