Son's Senior Prom

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh, is that a new girlfriend?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
looking good both of them! I can only imagine how proud you are. :icon_love

Originally Posted by destiny

oh, is that a new girlfriend?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
looking good both of them! I can only imagine how proud you are. :icon_love

Nah, not new, the entire time while in High School. They'll go to different universities, tho. Her USC and him San Diego State University

wow, what a good looking couple!! well he´s gotta be handsome being your son *lol*

and it´s not a different girlfriend, right Tony? still the same girl...she´s gorgeous!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Nah, not new, the entire time while in High School. They'll go to different universities, tho. Her USC and him San Diego State University oh too bad they´re not going to the same universities.are these Universities far away from each other? just curious...

Great pics...He looks like he belongs in The Soprano's
biggrin.gif
~ cute color coordinated couple !

yeah, she looked alright. i couldn't make it down there to go with him, so i told him to take someone else.

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Liz yeah, she looked alright. i couldn't make it down there to go with him, so i told him to take someone else.
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

LOL @ Liz. I bet he was devasted by you blowing him off
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You are such an understanding girlfriend
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Liz yeah, she looked alright. i couldn't make it down there to go with him, so i told him to take someone else.
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Tony, he is very handsome. They look gorgeous together :icon_love

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Nah, not new, the entire time while in High School. They'll go to different universities, tho. Her USC and him San Diego State University

What a handsome guy.Good luck Tonylol,Love the purple tie to match his girlfriends dress,obvisiously he's a gentlemen
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle LOL @ Liz. I bet he was devasted by you blowing him off
icon_cheesygrin.gif
he was upset since it was his senior prom ya know. but i told him to make another girl happy by taking her.
jen couldn't make it either. we were both gonna take him, he would have had 2 hot chicks on his arm. hehe

Originally Posted by Liz he was upset since it was his senior prom ya know. but i told him to make another girl happy by taking her.
jen couldn't make it either. we were both gonna take him, he would have had 2 hot chicks on his arm. hehe

I can see a girlfight coming up..I would have wanted to be his prom date too (my junior prom in the US sucked big time. I didn´t have a date!!) *lol* lets go mud wrestling girls-the winner gets the hottie
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) lol you girls are sooo funny! I will need to invite HIM into here so see this. His username is OUCH lol yeah let him know how many girls want him. let us know if he happens to break up with his (really gorgeous! gotta give her credit for that *lol*) girlfriend.

Originally Posted by Arielle I can see a girlfight coming up..I would have wanted to be his prom date too (my junior prom in the US sucked big time. I didn´t have a date!!) *lol* lets go mud wrestling girls-the winner gets the hottie
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LOL!

Let's get it on!!!

Originally Posted by Liz LOL!
Let's get it on!!!

nah, why fight over a guy. we can share, right? *LOL*
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle nah, why fight over a guy. we can share, right? *LOL*
biggrin.gif
hehe. of course! that's what jen and i do. lol

Latest posts

Back