Son's Senior Prom

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, he is HOT!
icon_redface.gif

And I usually like older guys, lol. *cue the Mrs. Robinson music*
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Nah, not new, the entire time while in High School. They'll go to different universities, tho. Her USC and him San Diego State University oh sorry, I thought it was a different one. Thinking of the pic you posted of him and his girl in front of your pool or something. Thought she was blond.. But that was long time ago, like I would remember something like that. She is very gorgeous though.

Oh... he's hot!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Are you SURE he's only in High School?!?!
icon_eek.gif
He looks like he's 25! mmm... cute!

Great couple - beautiful pics!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Tony, your son is extremely handsome! I know you are so proud! Great pics!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_lol.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_exclaim.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer no comment, except...

come to mami.

Woah Tony! What a good looking couple they are & i LOVE the way they have the tie matching the dress. You should get his girlfriend to post a FOTD of what she used!

Originally Posted by Jennifer no comment, except...

come to mami.

hahahahahahahaha!!!!

i was wondering when you were gonna come around to this post. lol

Originally Posted by destiny

oh sorry, I thought it was a different one. Thinking of the pic you posted of him and his girl in front of your pool or something. Thought she was blond.. But that was long time ago, like I would remember something like that. She is very gorgeous though.

Yes that is the same girl near our pool with him.

Wow what a crowd, prom was great! I just need to make it to graduation..

Thanx for all the compliments =)

Originally Posted by ouch Wow what a crowd, prom was great! I just need to make it to graduation..Thanx for all the compliments =)

Hey handsome! You have lots of girlfriends on here in case things don't work out with your current g/f! lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hey handsome! You have lots of girlfriends on here in case things don't work out with your current g/f! lol
wink.gif
yeah, you have lots of "fans" on here
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ouch Wow what a crowd, prom was great! I just need to make it to graduation..Thanx for all the compliments =)

too bad they don't love you like i do.

your dad has been pimpin you out here on mut

Latest posts

Back