Sooooo sorry for being gone so long....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I first want to apologize for being away for so long. At the end of Jan.(28th) I had a scheduled surgery for my nose and throat and then just 7 days later (Feb. 4th), I had to have emergency surgery to remove my gall bladder. It was completely full of stones and very rotted. The surgeon said the gall bladder thing had been working on me for years. I am feeling much, much better now that it is out! I am back now and hope this new year (already 3 months into) gets me straightened out. And I can finally feel normal. If that is possible. LOL!! I am so sorry I have not been around much and I am going to do my best to change that! I really love it here and have missed all of you. I hope everyone is doing well. Let me know what all has been going on. Take care all and I will be around more often.

Missed you all,

Anita

OMG Anita! Your health comes first, so don't feel like you're obligated to be here. Just take your time recovering, but of course, I'm glad you're back.
biggrin.gif

~HUGS~

Wow Anita, that's a lot to go through! I'm glad to hear that you are doing better though!

I recognize your screename, but in case we haven't had a formal intro, I'm Joy from Los Angeles.
smile.gif
Glad to have you back!

Woah Anita, you've been through a hell of a lot in the past few months. Hope you're recovering well. Take care of yourself honey. Nice to see you back on the boards
biggrin.gif

Welcome back, Anita! Glad you are feeling better! That's a lot to go through in such a short period of time, but if you feel better ~ then it's all worth it! Glad to have you back!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Wow! Hope everything is ok now!!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by coolcat1022

Hello everyone, I first want to apologize for being away for so long. At the end of Jan.(28th) I had a scheduled surgery for my nose and throat and then just 7 days later (Feb. 4th), I had to have emergency surgery to remove my gall bladder. It was completely full of stones and very rotted. The surgeon said the gall bladder thing had been working on me for years. I am feeling much, much better now that it is out! I am back now and hope this new year (already 3 months into) gets me straightened out. And I can finally feel normal. If that is possible. LOL!! I am so sorry I have not been around much and I am going to do my best to change that! I really love it here and have missed all of you. I hope everyone is doing well. Let me know what all has been going on. Take care all and I will be around more often.
Missed you all,

Anita

Thank you all for the welcome back. I want to say hello and welcome to the new members that joined while I was MIA. And here is a short intro about me. You already know my name, Anita. I live in North Carolina in a small country town. And yes, I have been told I have that country accent. LOL!

And I agree with you "Naturally", it is very nice to have that gall bladder out!! Although, I am recoving faster from it than the nose and throat surgery. I had a deviated septum corrected, some shaved off the inside of both sides of my nose and some off the sides of my throat and upper palette, as well as the uvula cut shorter. I feel like I have a popcorn kernel stuck in the back of my throat all the time. IR-RI-TA-Ting!!

Again, thanks all for the welcome back and welcome to the new members. Take care all.

Anita

Kim, I LOVE your dancing Spiderman!! He is my favorite superhero. That is so cool!

Anita

Originally Posted by coolcat1022 I feel like I have a popcorn kernel stuck in the back of my throat all the time. IR-RI-TA-Ting!! Oh wow... I can almost FEEL that - ugh... you poor thing! That is the most annoying feeling in the world... which is why I seldom eat popcorn anymore lol But you are a very tolerant chick!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back