Sorbet Shades

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Cali hates the new 'sorbet shades'. Can't wear most of them! And those boots are hideous. Please do not combine any of these items. Ty.
mutcat.gif

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=602 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD rowSpan=2>
0719sherbet_03.jpg
</TD><TD>
0719sherbet_04.jpg
</TD><TD>
0719sherbet_05.jpg
</TD><TD rowSpan=2>
0719sherbet_06.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
0719sherbet_07.jpg
</TD><TD>
0719sherbet_08.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD>
0719sherbet_10.jpg
</TD><TD>
0719sherbet_11.jpg
</TD><TD>http://www.newport-news.com/assets/images/specialpages/fallpreview/0719sherbet_12.jpg</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by Californian Cali hates the new 'sorbet shades'. Can't wear most of them! And those boots are hideous. Please do not combine any of these items. Ty.
mutcat.gif

0719sherbet_03.jpg
</TD><TD>
0719sherbet_04.jpg
</TD><TD>
0719sherbet_05.jpg
</TD><TD rowSpan=2>
0719sherbet_06.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
0719sherbet_07.jpg
</TD><TD>
0719sherbet_08.gif
0719sherbet_10.jpg
</TD><TD>
0719sherbet_11.jpg
</TD><TD>http://www.newport-news.com/assets/images/specialpages/fallpreview/0719sherbet_12.jpg</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I actually like the periwinkle shade in the wool-blend sweater but it's too cool for mehttps://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies/frown.gif

These shades would look good on many women. I cannot wear them though. Hence my case of sour grapes. However, I am NOT fond of the combo
0719sherbet_10.jpg
of these threads on anyone... do not pair these boots
0719sherbet_11.jpg

LMAO! A big Skittle! I think these colors are great...on my 8 yr old daughter. That's about it though.

Quote:
I actually like the periwinkle shade in the wool-blend sweater Me too; I love that color! The boucle cardigan would be cute in a different color..... like white or black or a dark blue or purple....

I must agree with the ladies on the green, I really really like it. I wouldnt pair it with that ugly Lilac though.

Aww, I really like those colors! The cardigan would work so well with my MAC Chartru paint.
wink.gif
Cali, you're right about the boots. Fugly.

THis is good. I noticed a trend in reverse psychology on these boards. It will come in handy. LOL check out his tongue. Ew.

LOL!!! He looks like my cat drinking water!!

Originally Posted by Californian THis is good. I noticed a trend in reverse psychology on these boards. It will come in handy. LOL check out his tongue. Ew.

Actually, the green and purple seem to be in a trend together. Our bathroom has a darker shade of green, and accents of lavender, and it looks really nice. We've seen those colors (darker shades, not so bright) paired up in all sorts of home furnishing stores. Okay, so it's not clothing, but home stuff. LOL

But I *love* the lime green!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by shoediva I must agree with the ladies on the green, I really really like it. I wouldnt pair it with that ugly Lilac though.

Originally Posted by Californian Cali hates the new 'sorbet shades'. Can't wear most of them! And those boots are hideous. Please do not combine any of these items. Ty.
mutcat.gif

0719sherbet_03.jpg
</TD><TD>
0719sherbet_04.jpg
</TD><TD>
0719sherbet_05.jpg
</TD><TD rowSpan=2>
0719sherbet_06.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
0719sherbet_07.jpg
</TD><TD>
0719sherbet_08.gif
0719sherbet_10.jpg
</TD><TD>
0719sherbet_11.jpg

I LOVE that tweed jacket.. the rest I don't think I could pull off.

Latest posts

Back