Sorry i have been absent...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MacForMe

Hi guys..
Love you all so much, I needed this support so badly.. The lies just kept on coming.. I found out there more lies.. so i just hurt all over again.

MEN! WHY! GRR! i so didn't deserve this!

But its over, i will find the right guy.. i am sure!

Thank you so much.. My wonderful, caring friends!

I feel your pain.
frown.gif
It's better now than in 15 years and after like 2 children. Sorry to hear it. Take care

oh boy!

This is getting WORSE now!!! He called me last night and is BEGGING for me to meet him tonite for dinner to talk..he wants to "try to see if we work" and if we 'dont' at least we know and we tried. i dont know what to do... i feel like a pie chart, parts of me feel so many diffrent ways.. so confused!

When i posted what happened to me.. i was about to delete it. I thought, why would these people wanna know my problems? I am sure they all have problems of their own... but i left the post cuz i really felt deep down, i was doing the right thing..

I can't say thank you enough for the cyber hugs. This is a very hard time for me right now.. I went thru a nasty divorce and this current guy, saw that.. He had been good the entire time and NOW this happens. not really sure.

he has called and now wants to talk. i wish i knew what to do.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe When i posted what happened to me.. i was about to delete it. I thought, why would these people wanna know my problems? I am sure they all have problems of their own... but i left the post cuz i really felt deep down, i was doing the right thing..
I can't say thank you enough for the cyber hugs. This is a very hard time for me right now.. I went thru a nasty divorce and this current guy, saw that.. He had been good the entire time and NOW this happens. not really sure.

he has called and now wants to talk. i wish i knew what to do.
icon_cry.gif

you did the right thing because lots of us were wondering what happened to you!
we don't know what this guy did, but maybe meeting with him will benefit you, not to try to make things work, but just for closure. do you wanna go on with your life saying what if?

keep us updated
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe he has called and now wants to talk. i wish i knew what to do.
icon_cry.gif
I dunno about everyone else, but I'm not the type to give a guy a second chance! I would move on with my life.. that may sound harsh but I don't think I would be able to trust him in the future.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by lilyindavis I dunno about everyone else, but I'm not the type to give a guy a second chance! I would move on with my life.. that may sound harsh but I don't think I would be able to trust him in the future.
icon_sad.gif
I have known him a long time, we were good friends before we dated.. and this is NOT his M.O. Thats what i dont understand. I know that NOTHING in his life is going right.. he's been trying to get out from under for a long time.. and things keep backfiring. So there is history with us.. we just didn't hook up, date for a little while and this happened. ya know? No, i am not looking for an excuse.. happens to to be the truth and all. I guess this woman with whom he texted, im'd and emailed who is VERY married.. He talked about houses and kids and marriage.. with a woman who is married! He doesn't really WANT kids and couldn't buy a house if he wanted too, the only house he could buy is a BIRD HOUSE at this point. it will be a good 10 years before he can even THINK about a house! Like she is gonna leave her COP husband for him! please!

sorry to hear the bad news, Lauryn. I have been absent too (because of non existand internet access), otherwhise I would have posted earlier.

I understand why you´re confused and don´t know what to do. it must be hard to make a decision, cause you migh benefit or not from meeting him right now. I am soo bad at making those kind of decisions, I hope you make the one that´s right for you.

and don´t even THINK anyone would not want to know if you´re having a tough time right now. we´re almost like a family on here, that´s what I love about MuT. you can always talk to us if you feel the need to!!!

hugs all the way to the US :icon_love

Back