Sorry i have been absent...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

sorry i have been absent. going thru a really rough time in my life right now. Feel like my whole world has collapsed on top of me. My BF and I have split up because of something he did. Its been a very rough and painful few days. I am very upset, confused, and emotionally shot. i just hven't had any energy to visit or post. every song reminds me of him, i had to listen to his old voice mails in order to get to the new ones. sleep is a fantasy, eating is non existant. I just am a mess right now..

Originally Posted by MacForMe

Hi everyone.sorry i have been absent. going thru a really rough time in my life right now. Feel like my whole world has collapsed on top of me. My BF and I have split up because of something he did. Its been a very rough and painful few days. I am very upset, confused, and emotionally shot. i just hven't had any energy to visit or post. every song reminds me of him, i had to listen to his old voice mails in order to get to the new ones. sleep is a fantasy, eating is non existant. I just am a mess right now..

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shooooooooooooooooooot!!!! Feelin' for ya girl. Sorry to hear. Hopefull you 2 can work things out and if not, come to us for hugs!

oh no! i'm sorry that you have to go through this. most of us have been through this and know how you feel. feel free to vent on here and talk to us whenever you need to. ((((HUUUUGGGGSSSS))))

hang in there! it may hurt right now but everyday you'll heal a little!

Originally Posted by MacForMe Hi everyone.sorry i have been absent. going thru a really rough time in my life right now. Feel like my whole world has collapsed on top of me. My BF and I have split up because of something he did. Its been a very rough and painful few days. I am very upset, confused, and emotionally shot. i just hven't had any energy to visit or post. every song reminds me of him, i had to listen to his old voice mails in order to get to the new ones. sleep is a fantasy, eating is non existant. I just am a mess right now..

lauryn, i'm so sorry to hear that you're hurting. i hope you have some wonderful girlfriends to lean on...you always have your MUT girls, too! hang in there...

big hugs to you, sweetie*

Sending lots of good vibes your way. Please take care of yourself. Remember that you are worth it.

oh, my god. i am SO sorry to hear that. is it something you can forgive him for? (don't answer if it's too personal.)

we love you and if you need to talk, you know where we are
smile.gif

Aww, MEN! Don't worrry, just hang in there because the pain will ease.. *hugs*

Originally Posted by MacForMe Hi everyone.sorry i have been absent. going thru a really rough time in my life right now. Feel like my whole world has collapsed on top of me. My BF and I have split up because of something he did. Its been a very rough and painful few days. I am very upset, confused, and emotionally shot. i just hven't had any energy to visit or post. every song reminds me of him, i had to listen to his old voice mails in order to get to the new ones. sleep is a fantasy, eating is non existant. I just am a mess right now..

Lauryn, I'm sorry to hear about your situation right now. I will send positive thoughts your way and you can pm me if you like. I will not forget you being there for me when my dog died. Thank you for that and I am here if you need an ear, or to vent.

hugs,

jennifer

Hey, you don't have to be sorry! I know what you're going through. It sucks so bad.
icon_cry.gif
Hang in there and just visit us when you feel like it. A big hug from me too...

Hi Lauryn,

I hope you have been able to get some rest,just wanted to say hello and give ya a hug

*HUG*

Zillions of hugs being sent your way right now all the way from Ireland. Keep your head up Lauryn and stay away from the radio or any other music that reminds you of him.. If you need to talk, i'm here for you

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope you can heal and recover soon!

we still love you here at MuT :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

sorry to hear that!!!! Just take things day by day,its hard but like my bestfreind always tells me ,better days are coming!!!!!we are all here for you!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hi guys..

Love you all so much, I needed this support so badly.. The lies just kept on coming.. I found out there more lies.. so i just hurt all over again.

MEN! WHY! GRR! i so didn't deserve this!

But its over, i will find the right guy.. i am sure!

Thank you so much.. My wonderful, caring friends!

Originally Posted by MacForMe Hi guys..
Love you all so much, I needed this support so badly.. The lies just kept on coming.. I found out there more lies.. so i just hurt all over again.

aw, i'm sorry. this is the guy you've been friends with for a long time, right? ugh. you think you know a person.

Most of us have been there at one time or another and can relate. Be strong and don't let it get you down. He really isn't worth all your time and energy being wasted on, because you are so much better than that. No man/person who hurts you is worth it.

We're all here for you.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe Hi guys..

I totally feel your pain.. men are full of shit (some not all men)!
icon_evil.gif
But you always come out learning something even from the worst experience..and you deserve better anyways..good riddance!

Latest posts

Back