SOTD! Tiger Woods II

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
SOTD!

Sportsman Of The Day
wink.gif

This is our little one, Cameron Age 3 (will have 4th Bday this month)

Thanks! I had to take these, omg, we were crackin up. He can hit it good. NOt bad for a 3 year old lol

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

Such a cute little man!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Thanks! I had to take these, omg, we were crackin up. He can hit it good. NOt bad for a 3 year old lol
smile.gif

I used to work with preschoolers -- I love that age!

Curious... does he speak Finnish as well as English?

Nah! Only English since he is only here. The only Finnish that goes on in the house is Reija on the phone everyday to her mom and dad, plus when they visit 2-3 times per year.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

smile.gif

I used to work with preschoolers -- I love that age!

Curious... does he speak Finnish as well as English?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Nah! Only English since he is only here. The only Finnish that goes on in the house is Reija on the phone everyday to her mom and dad, plus when they visit 2-3 times per year. That makes sense. Though I wish I would've grown up speaking Greek (but my grandparents never bothered to teach my dad much, so oh well!). I ended up learning Spanish & French, whereas my brother speaks Norweigan as well as English. Good times, ey?
smile.gif

How cute!

But what is he wearing on his head in the first picture? It looks like a Ninja Turtles mask or something!
smile.gif

Yep that's right!!! Its a Ninja turtle mask that he wants me to tie onto h is head like a headband lol

Originally Posted by girl_geek

How cute!
But what is he wearing on his head in the first picture? It looks like a Ninja Turtles mask or something!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back