speaking of online makeup stores..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
On the topic of shopping online for makeup..a few months ago, I came across www.allcosmeticswholesale.com and placed a few orders with them.

My experience with them has generally been positive so long as you understand that they DO NOT accept returns. They offer pretty generous discount on lots of items. Most, I believe, are overstocks or discontinued items, even so, I have not found the items that I have bought to be faulty in any way. I might not like a product, but that's just because I didn't try it first (somewhere else). I've both gotten items I really like and items that I didn't, but the prices are so low I guess I feel like its worth the risk. I probably wouldn't recommend the site to people who will be pissed to lose $10 on an item they don't like but if you can accept that you will be stuck with anything you don't like then you'll love the prices.

I also like discovering other brands on this site ( I never heard of Claudio Riaz, a brand sold at Barney's NY or Balmshell, a Canadian brand). Some items are discounted much more than others (Dior shadow quads for example retail for $29 but sell there for $25, not much of a discount) but Korres Love your Lips collection (3 full size products) retails for $29 but sells there for only $10.99, that's a great deal.

If you watch the site, they offer 20% off from time to time too!

Anyone else buy things from this site?

Originally Posted by suenotto /img/forum/go_quote.gif

On the topic of shopping online for makeup..a few months ago, I came across www.allcosmeticswholesale.com and placed a few orders with them.

My experience with them has generally been positive so long as you understand that they DO NOT accept returns. They offer pretty generous discount on lots of items. Most, I believe, are overstocks or discontinued items, even so, I have not found the items that I have bought to be faulty in any way. I might not like a product, but that's just because I didn't try it first (somewhere else). I've both gotten items I really like and items that I didn't, but the prices are so low I guess I feel like its worth the risk. I probably wouldn't recommend the site to people who will be pissed to lose $10 on an item they don't like but if you can accept that you will be stuck with anything you don't like then you'll love the prices.

I also like discovering other brands on this site ( I never heard of Claudio Riaz, a brand sold at Barney's NY or Balmshell, a Canadian brand). Some items are discounted much more than others (Dior shadow quads for example retail for $29 but sell there for $25, not much of a discount) but Korres Love your Lips collection (3 full size products) retails for $29 but sells there for only $10.99, that's a great deal.

If you watch the site, they offer 20% off from time to time too!

Anyone else buy things from this site?
This is the first I've heard of it (so thanks for posting!) but the items are authentic? That would probably be my only concern, lol. 

Back