(Spoilers) Julep June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it looks like that Instagram photo may have indeed been June spoilers, here's a repost for anyone who missed it. I bet the top coat is in Core Classics and an add on. As possible color? Looks really sheer and frankly like so many other colors. Reminds me of Wendy.

891348_1416016412007100_742707704_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm staying away from oxygen anything from them until I get reviews first. Their oxygen treatment made my nails peel for like 3 straight months after using it. I know the base coat is a different product but the name is enough for me to stay away. Also, that red is a snoozefest. I feel a skip coming on.

how are you seeing June's box?  My maven window is still closed :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
For me, if I go into "My Orders," there's a separate section called "Maven Window Orders."  You can click on "Box Details" and it opens a pop-up with the box information.  FYI -- I'm on a PC at work, not mobile, so don't know if this would work there.

It will be interesting to see the colors, and decide what to do about the "Pick a Box" option.  I'm not sure I want the Oxygen Base Coat (my Maven option is CwaT), but I'm so curious to see the colors!

For me, if I go into "My Orders," there's a separate section called "Maven Window Orders."  You can click on "Box Details" and it opens a pop-up with the box information.  FYI -- I'm on a PC at work, not mobile, so don't know if this would work there.

It will be interesting to see the colors, and decide what to do about the "Pick a Box" option.  I'm not sure I want the Oxygen Base Coat (my Maven option is CwaT), but I'm so curious to see the colors!
thanks!

why is this processing?  And 46.00?  that is weird. 

thanks!

It always shows "processing" for me pretty much from just before the window opens till I get my box in the mail.  $46 is the actual "value" of the box before maven pricing is taken into account ($18+$14+$14)

I'm staying away from oxygen anything from them until I get reviews first. Their oxygen treatment made my nails peel for like 3 straight months after using it. I know the base coat is a different product but the name is enough for me to stay away. Also, that red is a snoozefest. I feel a skip coming on.
Same here! Mine have been peeling since January from that oxygen treatment! I'm skipping this month anyway since they never sent my May box and sent me a fake tracking number.

Question for you ladies who have been a Maven longer than I have - I would like to use my jewels and close my account (their customer service and the mystery boxes have left a bad taste in my mouth).  It says "You can spend them on your monthly Maven box or in the Maven exclusives shopping section."    Where can one find the "Maven exclusives shopping section" and how much do jewels translate into for money?  Can I partially pay with these points + cash?  I think I have 1200 after I use 2000 for my box.

Question for you ladies who have been a Maven longer than I have - I would like to use my jewels and close my account (their customer service and the mystery boxes have left a bad taste in my mouth).  It says "You can spend them on your monthly Maven box or in the Maven exclusives shopping section."    Where can one find the "Maven exclusives shopping section" and how much do jewels translate into for money?  Can I partially pay with these points + cash?  I think I have 1200 after I use 2000 for my box.
The only place I've seen that you can spend Jules outside of the monthly window is in the section labeled "Jule Box" at the bottom of the Shop tab.

http://www.julep.com/shop/jule-box.html

I'm hoping for interesting finishes, especially for summer. I'm tired of cremes.... 

thanks!

I saw the same thing on my acct too.   :angry:

Really?  Can't really say I am comfortable with an unannounced but planned $26 overcharge...

Hopefully this is a yet another technical glitch they will fix.  Maybe I will call CS... 

UGH 

I saw the same thing on my acct too.   :angry:

Really?  Can't really say I am comfortable with an unannounced but planned $26 overcharge...

Hopefully this is a yet another technical glitch they will fix.  Maybe I will call CS... 

UGH 
I think this is just the first month that they are showing us.  As @@RedBadger noted above, the $48 is just the actual retail price, not reflecting the Maven discount.  I know Julep's been having a lot of issues lately, but I don't know if overcharging has been one of them.  I know my Maven box price was messed up (it wasn't showing that I'd prepaid), but I got charged the correct amount.

They took off the June order in our histories. It was probably a glitch it showed up at all, and of course they are not upping the price to $48 without telling us. It's the retail value of all the items. Just like they do with the mystery boxes, tell you the value of full retail price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back