(Spoilers) KLUTCHclub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Klutchclub is running a flash sale - $10 bucks for a "best of box". Use code: "ZZFLASH"

I just snagged one!
Thanks -- I got one as well!

Originally Posted by MissMonica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Klutchclub is running a flash sale - $10 bucks for a "best of box". Use code: "ZZFLASH"

I just snagged one!
Thanks -- I got one as well!

Great! The box is supposed to be valued at over $100, so we're getting a great deal!

Hey there, I am just posting this as a reminder to promptly quit any subscriptions you've used to subscribe for any free boxes.  I have had to suffer the consequence and would like to kindly remind others to avoid falling in the trap that I have fallen into.  When I noticed a resub charge on my bill of $18 for their best of box I had completely forgotten that I subbed just for one month to get these ZZ boxes they offered over the summer for a $1 deal on their "sidewalk" sale.  I immediately emailed them and they got back to me in 3 business days standing firm on their charge.  I understand the rules but I still feel that a reminder email that a charge will be made should be sent.  Just screwed up to lure customers in this way, they must be desperate.  Anyways, here is the email I received as a reply verbatim.  Read it and LEARN.  Unsubscribe immediately after you purchase if you are using these coupon codes for free or nearly free boxes.  I won't be giving them any more of my business. Honestly those boxes are not nearly worth anything close to what they claim and have been getting worse and worse as they are trying to get rid of inventory.  If I ever do, I will purchase and unsub the same day.

KLUTCHclub Customer Service, Aug 19 05:11 pm (CDT):

Dear xxxxx,

Thank you for reaching out, and thank you for being a KLUTCHclub member. I look forward to resolving any issue you may have experienced.

The Best of Box 1 Month and 3 Month Subscriptions default to auto-renew. We strive to give customers awareness of this auto-renewal and sufficient time and channels to opt out. You have until one day before your original order date of the following month to cancel (about 29-30 days to opt-out depending on the month). We do not issue refunds for auto-renewing charges as the auto-renew was mentioned at various points throughout the check-out process, in the confirmation shipping email, and the receipt. It is also noted in the name of the subscription.

Our Terms and Conditions, which are mandatory to be agreed to, do state all of the above in detail. Your subscription is now canceled.

Best,
Cara

The KLUTCHclub Team
312-255-0802

Klutchclub is kind of un-organized. I used my reward points to get a couple of their "specialty" boxes and they sent me doubles. I am not complaining, but they did not even realize they did it until I called and asked why I was getting so many boxes in the mail from them. 

I dont know what it is.. I just really don't enjoy this box. I don't know if it is because my boxes always come smushed or if its because I dont use the gift cards/coupons. I just don't like them including $70 worth of paper/gift card/coupons and a few snacks and calling it a $70 or $100 value. I might try another month or two then decide if I'm going to keep it. 

I have subscribed to KlutchKlub off and on and I've discovered several things I have really loved through them and purchased again, but there is also lots of stuff I have never used and couldn't possibly trade away (I'm looking at you a box and two giant pouches of coromega -- that is 90 days worth of fish oil that I don't want -- as well as too many other supplements).  Even though I've always found the value of the boxes to be reasonable just counting the value of stuff I use and love, I hate having so much extra stuff that I would never use.  I do love their boxes and think they are great for storing other stuff as they are like shoe box drawers. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Ashley Marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I dont know what it is.. I just really don't enjoy this box. I don't know if it is because my boxes always come smushed or if its because I dont use the gift cards/coupons. I just don't like them including $70 worth of paper/gift card/coupons and a few snacks and calling it a $70 or $100 value. I might try another month or two then decide if I'm going to keep it. 

I used to love KLUTCHclub.  Probably the last six months of 2012 I thought were all pretty great.  But 2013 they have been going downhill.  Recently they are even sending repeat items in boxes.  I'm on a subscription, but I'd love to have my money back.  I definitely won't be resubscribing unless they really turn things around here.  I already think September is another bust month though.  It's definitely been disappointing in comparison to when I first tried them out.  

Quote: Originally Posted by TheGlamGal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used to love KLUTCHclub.  Probably the last six months of 2012 I thought were all pretty great.  But 2013 they have been going downhill.  Recently they are even sending repeat items in boxes.  I'm on a subscription, but I'd love to have my money back.  I definitely won't be resubscribing unless they really turn things around here.  I already think September is another bust month though.  It's definitely been disappointing in comparison to when I first tried them out.  

iagree.gif

Agreed.  

Since they started "giving" away boxes but just charging shipping only with the ZZ codes, I was thinking something was up. They have gotten late or screwed up with their shipping and I have had to pull teeth with them to get my a reoccurring box they charged me for that I didn't even want, all because I didn't cancel on time. So the next time I ordered I bought a box and canceled the sub immediately.   The "reoccurring" box and the "extra" box I bought after that has still not arrived and it's been a month. I am expecting to get my first "reoccurring" box today, but I get the sinking feeling it won't be exciting. I have definitely see repeated items in my boxes countless times, especially the flavored focus and refreshing drink mixes.  I got like 8 in one box once, 4 of each flavor. It's like they are just trying to get rid of things.

Wow, just got their free box, 100% pure fruit lotion samples, Annie Chuns seaweed , Celsius drink and more . WOW, great box !

Anyone have a BistroMD giftcard / coupon they aren't planning on using?  I think the Mom boxes were getting one this month.  Thanks!

Go to their facebook page, Klutchclub is having a Hallwoween Treats box for only 2 dollars ! I got mine and it rocks ! My whole family dug in.

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Go to their facebook page, Klutchclub is having a Hallwoween Treats box for only 2 dollars ! I got mine and it rocks ! My whole family dug in.

I got mine in yesterday and it wasn't what I was expecting at all. I did like the magazine and Aloe/wheatgrass drink. Other than that, I felt like it was all just repeats from past boxes (which is kind of usual for them isnt it?)

Quote: Originally Posted by AmandaMaven /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine in yesterday and it wasn't what I was expecting at all. I did like the magazine and Aloe/wheatgrass drink. Other than that, I felt like it was all just repeats from past boxes (which is kind of usual for them isnt it?)
The pop chips were and so were the granola bars, but I liked them anyways, so I didnt mind . This was the first time I got the chocolate and the jelly beans and the Truvia, There were other items too, Klutch does pretty good, I mean, who else practically gives boxes away like that do.  It was only 2.00 and then there was shipping, Much better than getting a doggy poo bag from that thief company Conscious box.

The bars that Conscious box sent were so gross, one had curry in it? and paprika? I could barely finish it. At least what Klutch sent was tastier and more popular.

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The pop chips were and so were the granola bars, but I liked them anyways, so I didnt mind . This was the first time I got the chocolate and the jelly beans and the Truvia, There were other items too, Klutch does pretty good, I mean, who else practically gives boxes away like that do.  It was only 2.00 and then there was shipping, Much better than getting a doggy poo bag from that thief company Conscious box.

The bars that Conscious box sent were so gross, one had curry in it? and paprika? I could barely finish it. At least what Klutch sent was tastier and more popular.
Klutchclub once had the Curry bars too.  They also expired super quick after we received them.  I didn't get the best of box, but they really have been sending a lot of repeats in the regular boxes too and everytime they have been some of the items I liked the least or flat out didn't like from past boxes.  It's also hard to see the mom and men's boxes getting more new items while we are getting repeats in the regular monthly boxes.  Good thing I only have one month left on my sub so I can stop being mad at them.  

On another note, I am still looking for the BistroMD coupon if anyone isn't using yours.  I think the one that says it expires in September is actually good til the end of the year so please let me know if you aren't going to use yours.  Thanks!

Anyone notice that the women's box has been getting the shaft ever since they came out with the mom's box?  Mom's box always has more items included and the woman's box sometimes recently has only had 6 new items as opposed to the 9-12 they advertise.  Frustrating that they are sending repeats with the longer existing women's box and then seeing new items that would be perfectly acceptable for the women's box going into the mom's box instead!  Case in point the Moms box has 13 items this month including a bonus item, while the women's box only has 9 including a surprise item (which is likely something we already got in a past box).   Why do they do that?  

yeah I stopped subscribing after my year was up.  it started out great with a fitness item each month but I'm not as into the discount cards they have been doing and I am not interested in getting the same energy drinks and food items again and again :/

Latest posts

Back