Spoon to curl your eyelashes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Belfast /img/forum/go_quote.gif Have you ever tried using the eyelash curlers that are more like a pen than a clampy thing?
I have one and it gives a much more natural curl

i never have, all the ones i have used have always given me that unnatural crease, i'm gonna look into that though. thanx!

I've been trying this a few times now since reading this and I must admit it works great!! Threw a plastic spoon into my makeup kit. And it also helps when you comb out the stuck together eye lashes and clumps, using the spoon as a backstop so to speak!!!

I've heard of this before, but I can't get a picture of you it's supposed to be done. & I'm too lazy to read the article right now...lol.

I've never heard of this.. Maybe I'll give it a shot. Thanks!!
smile.gif

I've seen a gurl on YOUTUBE do this and I tried it but it was way to complicated for me but I hate the crease that you get from a regular curler.

This being my 10th post I should be able to get to the link now
smile.gif
so now I can go see how it's done

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif this would be a great tecnique to learn esepcially when your somewhere were you dont have a lash curler. Hi,
When I'm working on someone and don't have my lash curler handy, I rest my pinky against their eyelid and curl the lashes by applying the mascara.
icon14.gif

Back