Spray Waxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone use these? I was gonna get the Paul Mitchell one and then when I was looking it up to order it, noticed that there are tons of them...BTZ, Bed Head, ISO, Got 2 Be...so any reccomendations?

Originally Posted by bonbon412 Does anyone use these? I was gonna get the Paul Mitchell one and then when I was looking it up to order it, noticed that there are tons of them...BTZ, Bed Head, ISO, Got 2 Be...so any reccomendations? They're great for short hair or creating lots of texture. I love Paul Mitchell, all their products are great. I would either go for that or the ISO... I like those 2 best out of the ones you named. I really haven't had luck with anything from the TIGI Bedhead line... good luck!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 They're great for short hair or creating lots of texture. I love Paul Mitchell, all their products are great. I would either go for that or the ISO... I like those 2 best out of the ones you named. I really haven't had luck with anything from the TIGI Bedhead line... good luck!
wink.gif
I have a Paul Mitchell 'Freeze' hair spray which smells devine. I think it adds shine and gives a firm hold for styled hair.

I have the Paul Mitchell Spray wax. I use it all the time when I'm planning on curling or flipping my hair. I like the light scent of it too. My brother and boyfriend steal it all the time for their hair too!

Latest posts

Back