Spring Nail Polish! Your Favs? ;)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey everyone! So March kicks off the start of spring! (March 21st, I believe? ;D) So tell me what your FAVORITE polishes are this season? I know that the pistachio green is a popular color for this season, and I am LOVING Essie's Navigate Her. Please leave your fav polishes below ;D

Also, just a tip - I always buy my higher end polishes on eBay or Amazon. You're only saving $1-3 in some cases, but if you LOVE polish like me, that'll add up in the long run! =D

Do you have any other good money saving tips for things like this? 

I love my corals for Spring. BL Trout Pout, DL Girls Just Want to Have Fun, DL Daytripper, OPI Guy Meets Galveston, Essie California Coral, Paul & Joe Splendor...I could go on forever. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ETA: Have you tried Head2ToeBeauty.com? They have discounted nail polish, and if you place a big order, the shipping is justified. There's also victoriasnailsupply.com

Yes, I've heard of those websites - but they usually don't carry the newest collection I'm out for and I usually order one by one polishes instead of waiting to place a huge order. That is a wonderful tip, though =D

Back