Star Wars!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For all your Sci Fi Fans out there, I am waiting with BAITED BREATH for Star Wars Episode III where Anniken becomes Darth Vader!!! Whoo Hoo

Comes out May 19th!

2.jpg

1.jpg

Can you believe that I think I've maybe seen 20 min. out of all the SW movies combined!?!
icon_redface.gif
LOL

no No NO! Tell me it isn't true

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Can you believe that I think I've maybe seen 20 min. out of all the SW movies combined!?!
icon_redface.gif
LOL

Originally Posted by Mariposa I got you beat Janelle. I have never seen any of those movies before. Hahaha, I'm not the only one!! Well, I've seen two episodes... but honestly, not the biggest fan. I usually don't admit this, because people jump down my throat! Eek!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Hahaha, I'm not the only one!! Well, I've seen two episodes... but honestly, not the biggest fan. I usually don't admit this, because people jump down my throat! Eek! Then I am in good company Joy. I don't get what is so exciting about them and I like all sorts of film genres.

I totally respect people for their tastes in movies and am amazed at how loyal and energetic Star Wars fans are. But once at the beach, one of my friends started railing in on me because I didn't know Alec Guinness was the name of the actor who played Obi Wan. Then strangers at the beach chimed in and started making fun of me too! It was so embarrassing!!

I'm looking forward to it to come out. I've loved SW since it came out in '77 (even though I was only 4) & have the original trilogy on DVD. My brother's begging to borrow the set, but he can get his own.
tongue.gif

Oh my goodness, that's about all I hear about in our apartment! My hubby LOVES Star Wars -- he goes to all the message boards and reads spoilers, we had to watch the Clone Wars together (although I'll admit I liked it too!), he taped the trailer off of TV and watches it like 3 times a night.... And of course we're going to have to see Episode III on opening night!

I do love the original trilogy and my whole family watched them several times when I was younger, though I have yet to see the new DVD versions. Episodes I and II are still good though not my favorites, but I am looking forward to Episode III -- the trailer did look awesome and I am excited to see how they handle Anakin's transformation, since we only got brief glimpses of it in Episode II! (I particularly liked the scene in the trailer where's he's marching in front of the army, he looks scary! Plus some duels with Emperor, fun, fun!)

Oh, and did I mention that my husband set that first poster as my computer's desktop a while back? (His computer is dying so he always uses mine, on the rare occasion I'm not on it!)

OH My, I might pee myself over this post! lol My youngest son and I watch the bits of Episode III on the Episode II disk all the time!! in fact today, we watched Episode I

We will also, be there opening night! Looks so hot and scary. I love his anikken's tranformation and how LUCUS did it! Whoa!!!

Any ideas on WHO the emperor REALLY is??

Originally Posted by girl_geek

Oh my goodness, that's about all I hear about in our apartment! My hubby LOVES Star Wars -- he goes to all the message boards and reads spoilers, we had to watch the Clone Wars together (although I'll admit I liked it too!), he taped the trailer off of TV and watches it like 3 times a night.... And of course we're going to have to see Episode III on opening night!
I do love the original trilogy and my whole family watched them several times when I was younger, though I have yet to see the new DVD versions. Episodes I and II are still good though not my favorites, but I am looking forward to Episode III -- the trailer did look awesome and I am excited to see how they handle Anakin's transformation, since we only got brief glimpses of it in Episode II! (I particularly liked the scene in the trailer where's he's marching in front of the army, he looks scary! Plus some duels with Emperor, fun, fun!)

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Any ideas on WHO the emperor REALLY is?? Well of course, I guessed that even before hubby told me some spoilers!
biggrin.gif

I won't say, though, for anyone who doesn't know
wink.gif

EDIT: Wait a minute I forgot, I didn't guess who it was, I'm not that smart
wink.gif
.... I read a Star Wars book in high school that gave the Emporer's real name so I already knew.

AHHHHHHHHHHH NO NO NO NO, plugging ears.........LALALALALALA heheh

lol

Originally Posted by girl_geek

Well of course, I guessed that even before hubby told me some spoilers!
biggrin.gif

I won't say, though, for anyone who doesn't know
wink.gif

You know that it goes without saying that I'm anxiously waiting for that too!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) For all your Sci Fi Fans out there, I am waiting with BAITED BREATH for Star Wars Episode III where Anniken becomes Darth Vader!!! Whoo Hoo
Comes out May 19th!

2.jpg

1.jpg

icon_eek.gif
janelle are you sick? How can you live like that?
icon_eek.gif
LOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Can you believe that I think I've maybe seen 20 min. out of all the SW movies combined!?!
icon_redface.gif
LOL

I'm a HUGE fan, but that was uncalled for!! I guess those were the extremeist! I'm sorry they were so rude .
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I totally respect people for their tastes in movies and am amazed at how loyal and energetic Star Wars fans are. But once at the beach, one of my friends started railing in on me because I didn't know Alec Guinness was the name of the actor who played Obi Wan. Then strangers at the beach chimed in and started making fun of me too! It was so embarrassing!!

I know!! Doesn't that suck? We are a rare breed, arent we. makeup and sci fi!! Does it get any better than that? I was looking forward to meeting you too!!
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally MAN ....THIS IS so not fair! I find a MAKEUP nut AND a SCIFI nut all wrapped into one (and it's not myself) .....hoping to meet up with her in VA ..and she's off to Sunny Florida! LOL

Latest posts

Back