Starbox August

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I feel the same. I was contemplating if I wanted to stay subbed or not but I appreciate the products, customer service and concept too much to let it go. I appreciate that Marci has reached out to me/us so I will be keeping it as well. I just hope the other ladies posting on behalf of starlooks will jsut leave it be.
So I decided to jump in today and subscribe. The products and customer service of any subscription are so important, and I'm glad that Marci is active here and welcomes feedback. I do hear that product quality is consistently good with this box so I'm looking forward to that. They also have a promotion, if you sign up before Sept. 1 and give them the code: frugalshopping1 - you will get an extra item in your first box. 

Oh I wish I wasn't already signed up, I love extra items! I think you will like it. Apart from the service she has given me here, she has also given me exceptional service through email. The products are great and it's one of my top 3 boxes at the moment! I really enjoy it, I hope you do too!!

Originally Posted by Margo Julianna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I decided to jump in today and subscribe. The products and customer service of any subscription are so important, and I'm glad that Marci is active here and welcomes feedback. I do hear that product quality is consistently good with this box so I'm looking forward to that. They also have a promotion, if you sign up before Sept. 1 and give them the code: frugalshopping1 - you will get an extra item in your first box. 

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh I wish I wasn't already signed up, I love extra items! I think you will like it. Apart from the service she has given me here, she has also given me exceptional service through email. The products are great and it's one of my top 3 boxes at the moment! I really enjoy it, I hope you do too!!
Me too! I'm jealous now
icon_redface.gif

I always look at the opinions and reviews of boxes here before I make any decisions - MUT members are the best for thorough and honest opinions! Top 3 is great! And honestly I've been looking for an all-makeup box for awhile now.

Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried to use the frugalshopping1 code but it didn't work :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Try calling. I had to call to place my order because I'm in Canada but they accepted it over the phone. It should work online though, so let them know the issue. Their phone number can be found on the Starlooks website.

Try calling. I had to call to place my order because I'm in Canada but they accepted it over the phone. It should work online though, so let them know the issue. Their phone number can be found on the Starlooks website.
Thanks! I emailed earlier I'll try to call later when I get home. 

I got a response...so with the code you have to put it in the referral box instead of the discount code box. 

Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got a response...so with the code you have to put it in the referral box instead of the discount code box. 
Oh - didn't know it was a referral code; glad it was sorted out and you'll get an extra item in the box! 

Oh - didn't know it was a referral code; glad it was sorted out and you'll get an extra item in the box! 
I'm so excited! Thank you for passing on the code! 

Back