StarBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tested the products out? How's the pigment and is it long lasting  wear? I'm definitely curious about this sub still lol. Love the colors/shades in the blush and shadow...more a lip gloss than a lipstick girl, but it looks good, too!

Misslinda you can check out my link above . I have loved all of the products this far and use them in my videos if youd like to see them on the face:)!

The 3 products that we did get were pretty good. The blush and lipstick are pretty "tame" to be a summer box but that mirror just didn't belong in the box. It was so banged up and looked like something from the dollar tree :/

I'm know I'm late about the June box, but I saw a few people complain about the neutral shadow being too boring. Vee, which shadow did you get? I got one called Caricature, which is very very similar to mac's vex a.k.a, somewhat neutral, but still unique. Your pic didn't look like Caricature, it looks like maybe you got a different shade, but then again, maybe the lighting fooled me. 

Here's my swatch pics:

I got Caricature as well.

Originally Posted by LaurenClark /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm know I'm late about the June box, but I saw a few people complain about the neutral shadow being too boring. Vee, which shadow did you get? I got one called Caricature, which is very very similar to mac's vex a.k.a, somewhat neutral, but still unique. Your pic didn't look like Caricature, it looks like maybe you got a different shade, but then again, maybe the lighting fooled me. 

Here's my swatch pics:

I looked at the pictures for August preview I must say I'm so thrown off? Are we selling makeup or sexy? I'm so distracted I can't even take a guess at this months makeup besides it looks different in every picture so maybe mascara ?

I looked at the pictures for August preview I must say I'm so thrown off? Are we selling makeup or sexy? I'm so distracted I can't even take a guess at this months makeup besides it looks different in every picture so maybe mascara ?
Sexy. Apparently!! Her in the bath? Really? Hmm. All I see are different lip colors.

I know I thought the bath thing was a little much but hey that's just me. I think sometimes it can have buyers forget what the real products are just my opinion. I know they said hair stuff but don't they advertise 3 to 4 makeup pieces I could be wrong? Did it change?

It may be makeup ? It says makeup hand picked by Lauren?? I guess we shall see cause I have no guesses other then mascara which would be awesome cause I really need a new one:)

Zadidoll,

I finally have an account wiith MUT, and I am excited I am able to get in contact with you!

If you turned us down before, but you have changed your mind, the offer still stands ;-). Please let me know if you would like us to send you a review box. We love any and all feedback on our product, good, bad, and ugly ;-).

Marci Star

Starlooks, LLC.

Back