Starlooks November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Help me.. I just signed up. My husband is definitely going to be giving me some looks. hehehe  I may have to cancel one or two other boxes...

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Alright... jumping on this bandwagon. Placing my subscription order now. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Help me.. I just signed up. My husband is definitely going to be giving me some looks. hehehe  I may have to cancel one or two other boxes...
Welcome to the Starbox madness you two!
w00t.gif

I'm excited~ this month is the semi-customized box! hmmmm what could it be... the only thing I could think of is foundation... hoping its not powder...

I hope it's powders, I need a good setting powder! But a good foundation would be good to! This is the best monthly box ever!

Since we have had some questions in other threads regarding the Starbox for December promo here if info:

And straight from their FB page

PSST! Spoiler alert: The feature product in the December Starbox is going to be a $99 FIFTEEN SHADE eye shadow palette! This is your chance to treat yourself or a loved one with the gift that keeps on giving... a subscription to Starbox! Please Note: the December pre-orders are actual Starbox subscriptions that begin in December, so the person you gift it to will continue to receive Starbox until you cancel the subscription or transfer it to them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> XOXO - SL

Yep - re: $99 palette. if you sign up between now and December 1st, you'll only get charged for the December palette. You pay one month in advance for what you purchase. I waited until November to order the December box. I'm probably going to have to cancel towards the end of the month though -- 90% sure I'm moving and about 99% unsure where i'm ending up. The hassle of subs is them ending up where you are.

Very excited though! The whole company looks excellent.

Yep - re: $99 palette. if you sign up between now and December 1st, you'll only get charged for the December palette. You pay one month in advance for what you purchase. I waited until November to order the December box. I'm probably going to have to cancel towards the end of the month though -- 90% sure I'm moving and about 99% unsure where i'm ending up. The hassle of subs is them ending up where you are. Very excited though! The whole company looks excellent.
you could have it sent to family/friend, and have them send it to you when you get to where ever your going :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'll wait until after the next paycheck and will subscribe! I'm not familiar at all with Starlooks but, hey, how can you pass up this deal?

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my shipping notice! Woot, excited
claps.gif
Payday is always excellent =3=

Originally Posted by JoniLynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you could have it sent to family/friend, and have them send it to you when you get to where ever your going
smile.gif
That's... a lot of work. : I have enough stuff right now to move already, it'd be easier to start and then stop as necessary. They bill a month before they're going to ship (so I'd be billed Dec 1 for Jan's box) so it's... a less convenient than Birchbox or Julep or Ipsy where you can change it right before.

yay.gif
Happy Dance!
headphonedance.gif

Shipping label was made so it should be out in the mail tomorrow so I should have it no later than Wednesday of next week! Woot!

Is anyone else's tracking not updaiting mine still says electronic info received on the 17th that's it!?!?

Originally Posted by JoniLynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is anyone else's tracking not updaiting mine still says electronic info received on the 17th that's it!?!?
I emailed then a few days ago. They said that they printed out all of the shipping information and everything would officially be sent out today :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> at least they were honest :/ 

Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed then a few days ago. They said that they printed out all of the shipping information and everything would officially be sent out today :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> at least they were honest :/ 
Good to know. I have been stalking my tracking number since I got it.

Got my box today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It says its semi-customized so I'm thinking people will receive different colors :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I chose medium so some of you will get my color. 

Leopard print FTW!!  box was very cute :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I only had one gem in there... I think I will need to be subscribe for another 36 months to get a handful :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

the pans were all loose

and the descriptions states that these are suppose to be prep colors that will be matching whatever 15 color palette we will receive in December. 

Looks intimidating...no?

Scary at first.. haha...but the light pink does make it a little better.

Tender gloss lipstick. color: creme caramel

It is a brown tone..... which scared me a bit.

I tried applying it and it is very sheer so not too dramatic. Yay~!

Almost felt like a tinted balm.  

I loved the contents!

Can't wait to test them out. 
claps.gif

Originally Posted by annieha10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It says its semi-customized so I'm thinking people will receive different colors :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I chose medium so some of you will get my color. 

Looks intimidating...no?

Scary at first.. haha...but the light pink does make it a little better.

Is that a mascara guard?! Woot! I've been wanting to order one from Japan for a long time but didn't want to pay for shipping since even SAL can be expensive.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is that a mascara guard?! Woot! I've been wanting to order one from Japan for a long time but didn't want to pay for shipping since even SAL can be expensive.
lol  Glad you said what it was. I was like, what the heck is that???!!

Back