Starlooks November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. Also got my birthday box too! Time to go swatching hehe.

Two of my eye shadows were loose in the box making the box a bit dusty but I stuck em back in the palette and all is well. Great fall colors, nice lippie. I am really happy with these. Once again, satisfied customer!

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got mine today. Also got my birthday box too! Time to go swatching hehe.
Looks like you got the same colors as Annieha10 - did you tell them "medium", too?

No I am light. That lippie is much lighter on than in the stick. Just got done swatching it for my blog and was pleasantly surprised how pretty it was.

I got mine!
yess.gif
I like that works into the palette for next month.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Still waiting for my box. According to my account it's "unfulfilled".
Mine also says "unfulfilled" but I received it in the mail today.  It's my first box so I was nervous & emailed wednesday.  I received a phone call that told me where my package was.  For some reason I didn't get any tracking info.  

Originally Posted by VegasLover75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine also says "unfulfilled" but I received it in the mail today.  It's my first box so I was nervous & emailed wednesday.  I received a phone call that told me where my package was.  For some reason I didn't get any tracking info.  
What skin tone did you tell them?  Did you get the same colors as the two people who already posted pictures?

I literally got my package a couple of minutes ago. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In my box came the following items (same as above):

My coloring: Medium.

• A quad of four shadows - neutral.
  • Mascara guard.
  • Tender Gloss lipstick

The box it came packaged in is really cute - leopard print. Also in my package from Starlooks were these items.

• Clear vinyl bag with the Starlooks logo (which I will use when traveling)
  • Crease brush - not as "fat" as my other crease brushes and it reminds me of a bristle smudge brush.
  • Two quartz crystals. These I will be keeping inside my pillow.

Originally Posted by mellee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What skin tone did you tell them?  Did you get the same colors as the two people who already posted pictures?
My skin tone is light and my colors look lighter to me.

My skin tone is light and my colors look lighter to me.
Mine is light as well. I posted mine up higher. Might just be a lighting or monitor issue.

I got my Starlooks box today. You can see my light color selections in my video in siggy! I really love the Starlooks lipsticks a lot. They are my favorite to use while at work! I can't wait to try the tool in the box very interested in seeing how well or not well I do with it haha:)

OK i have to order december's box LOL, i'm too late for november so i'm doing it now.  are there any promo codes?

I"m also thinking of ordering the July box, if i become a member, will that be $15 as well?  thanks!!

Originally Posted by JNiccolai /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OK i have to order december's box LOL, i'm too late for november so i'm doing it now.  are there any promo codes?

I"m also thinking of ordering the July box, if i become a member, will that be $15 as well?  thanks!!
No - past boxes are more.  ETA - by the way, when I joined, first thing I did was buy July.  The colors are gorgeous!  One of my fave lipsticks.  Don't wear the yellow shadow much, but I wear the orange blush on my eyes.  It's really beautiful!!!  Can't recommend highly enough.

Mine is light as well. I posted mine up higher. Might just be a lighting or monitor issue.
That is possible!  My lipstick color is nude, what is yours?  It looks a lot darker than mine.

That is possible!  My lipstick color is nude, what is yours?  It looks a lot darker than mine.
Mine is very light. I have a swatch of it on my blog.

Mine is very light. I have a swatch of it on my blog.
It looks the same now.  I didn't realize it had shimmer at first either, it's really pretty!

Back