Stella McCartney for H&M arrives in stores November 10

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Stella McCartney is doing a one-time-only mini-collection for H&M (like Karl Lagerfeld did last year). The collection will be in stores on November 10.

Any pictures of the clothing?

Originally Posted by SamanthaBNYC Stella McCartney is doing a one-time-only mini-collection for H&M (like Karl Lagerfeld did last year). The collection will be in stores on November 10.

Originally Posted by suziqq322 Any pictures of the clothing? Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures. Women's Wear Daily had the announcement, but I don't subscribe so I don't know if they had pictures in the article. (you can get a thing called "WWD Headlines" delivered to your e-mail, but they literally just give you the headlines and if you want to read the articles they make you subscribe). I remember the Karl Lagerfeld was kept secretive until it debuted in the stores (the H&M near where I work had lines out the door to get in).

Originally Posted by SamanthaBNYC Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures. Women's Wear Daily had the announcement, but I don't subscribe so I don't know if they had pictures in the article. (you can get a thing called "WWD Headlines" delivered to your e-mail, but they literally just give you the headlines and if you want to read the articles they make you subscribe). I remember the Karl Lagerfeld was kept secretive until it debuted in the stores (the H&M near where I work had lines out the door to get in). If anyone would like to subscribe to the FREE Women's Wear Daily Headlines e-mails, here is the link below:https://www.pubservice.com/FC/Registration.aspx?PK=

does h&m have clothes for plus size girls like me. I cant wait till the collection comes out.

Originally Posted by jamie18meng does h&m have clothes for plus size girls like me. I cant wait till the collection comes out. Yes they do. I think this is the ad campaign that Kate Moss was supposed to do (before her drug scandal happened and she got dropped). I think this is the one H&M dropped her from.

woohoo!!! love stella mccartney's clothes - this time won't have to hold my breath while handing over the credit card - or sneak the rather distinctive bags into the house - love the dresses on, not so much in the bag hehe...

Cool, i like Stella McCartney's clothing and perfume.I think she's great and she does a lot to protect our furry friends.She's cool!

I just saw on the news this morning that women got into fights in some on the NYC stores trying to get their hands on the Stella McCartney clothes. They also said that some of the stores (worldwide) sold out in a few hours.

Latest posts

Back