Stephen King's "Kingdom Hospital?"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone else been watching this series? Any thoughts? It's the oddest thing I've ever seen, but my husband (who hates this kinda stuff) and I are hooked! I think it's due to the fact that we both need to know how it all ties up. Just curious to know if there are any other watchers.

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Anyone else been watching this series? Any thoughts? It's the oddest thing I've ever seen, but my husband (who hates this kinda stuff) and I are hooked! I think it's due to the fact that we both need to know how it all ties up. Just curious to know if there are any other watchers. I've seen a few episodes(Hard for me to stay up that late) I thinks it's totally bizarre but Stephen King is the man as far as I'm concerened..The fact that such a seemingly "normal" guy can create the kind've of books he does is just amazing to me..You would figure he'd have to be a few tacos short of a combo to come up with some of the sick stuff he writes..

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Anyone else been watching this series? Any thoughts?
It's the oddest thing I've ever seen, but my husband (who hates this kinda stuff) and I are hooked! I think it's due to the fact that we both need to know how it all ties up.

Just curious to know if there are any other watchers.

Nope, but I like Forensic Files!
buckwheat.jpg

Back