Stereo Rose

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got Stereo Rose yesterday and LOVE it! It's everything I wanted my other coral blushes to be. It's so nicely pigmented! It beats NARS Deep Throat and Orgasm, hands down. Def. check it out- I'm thinking about getting a back-up altho I don't think I'll ever get around to finishing the whole thing.
icon_rolleyes.gif
But I love it! :icon_love

I also picked up New Vegas, Shimpagne, and Gold Deposit from the Goldplay collection. From RR, I only got Pink Clash l/g, which I think is really great too! :icon_love It's a mix of Flash of Flesh and Nymphette, but I think it's unique enough to put into my collection eventho I already own those FOF and Nymph. Didn't pick up anything else from RR- didn't appeal to me. Good thing, then I could save some money! With all the Skinfinishes I bought, I racked up a bill over $100 already!
tongue.gif

i LOVE stereo rose also! it definitely beats out orgasm. with orgasm, i had to keep packing it because it seemed like it didn't show up. but when i use my other nars blushes, they're very pigmented.

i most likely will pick up a backup!!!

I think we're def too dark for Orgasm and Deep Throat- I have to pack those suckers on. Then it looks like I have layers and layers of it on b/c the shimmer gets stronger!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i LOVE stereo rose also! it definitely beats out orgasm. with orgasm, i had to keep packing it because it seemed like it didn't show up. but when i use my other nars blushes, they're very pigmented.
i most likely will pick up a backup!!!

Is this a new NARS blush Jess? It might not work for me because i think Orgasm & Torrid are perfect for my skin tone. Is it a darker peach than those or something?

Originally Posted by Laura Is this a new NARS blush Jess? It might not work for me because i think Orgasm & Torrid are perfect for my skin tone. Is it a darker peach than those or something? no, stereo rose is one of the new mac skin finishes. it's not really peachy. it's more pinky/corally with the gold shimmer

Oh god i am SO behind on the MAC collections at the mo. Thanks honey

*cringing coz i didnt know stereo rose was a MAC product*
biggrin.gif

icon_lol.gif
It's good to be behind on the MAC collections- that way you don't spend a small fortune like I do!
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Oh god i am SO behind on the MAC collections at the mo. Thanks honey
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Oh god i am SO behind on the MAC collections at the mo. Thanks honey
biggrin.gif

lol. it's ok.
i have a pic of it in the "rebel rock haul" thread that charmaine made

LOL! You're right there Jess *runs off to find liz's pics in charmaines thread*

Latest posts

Back