Stila 4Pan Palette, help me fill it! r/o

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, so STILA is not available to me here in Ireland so i can only get their products through swaps. I only have 3 now but i gotta get another one to finish my 1st Palette.. I have SAGE, RAY & SUN, what will i get to fill the empty spot??

Originally Posted by laura127 Ok, so STILA is not available to me here in Ireland so i can only get their products through swaps. I only have 3 now but i gotta get another one to finish my 1st Palette.. I have SAGE, RAY & SUN, what will i get to fill the empty spot?? What color is your skin? Do you have golden, red, or blue undertones??? That will be a good starting point in picking the right shades.
newcowby.gif

Ok, i'm an FFF/MMM with golden under tones.. I have blue eyes & dark brown hair. That any help??
smile.gif
Thanks for helping me!

Originally Posted by laura127 Ok, i'm an FFF/MMM with golden under tones.. I have blue eyes & dark brown hair. That any help??
smile.gif
Thanks for helping me! My picks for your coloring would be "charm" an earthy purple toned color that makes blue eyes scream "check this out!" or "poppy" a super fun turquoise color that can be worn on the lid close to the iris for a subtle but bright summery look, "moonlight" a super light, irridescent highlighter to add contrast to the darker shadows that you have already in your pallette, or "jezebel" which will add a bronze kick to bring out blue eyes (applied near and above crease).
Happy hunting! (P.S. you and I have similar coloring)

mutbanner17.gif

Oh thanks so much girlie!! I'll be back for loads of advice from you so considering we're the same coloring & you're so helpful!! I'll add all those Stila e/s to my w/l now
smile.gif

Originally Posted by laura127 Oh thanks so much girlie!! I'll be back for loads of advice from you so considering we're the same coloring & you're so helpful!! I'll add all those Stila e/s to my w/l now
smile.gif
Glad you liked the suggestions. We have a similar skin tone (medium with golden undertones) but my hair is light brown. My eyes are blue too. The suggestions I gave you will look good if you try them out! I thought you were just going to pick one?
Good luck!

Sincerely, Cali and Bob --->
eebanner2.jpg

Ya, one for now!! But i'll get more eventually! My 21st B'day is coming up in July so i'm planning my HAUL already!!

Wohoooo! Heheh. I just bought some super cute Diesel jeans for $2.95 so I'm happy too! That's about 2 E for you.

Yipeee!! 21st birthday huh? You lucky dog! That's such a fun age!!! I had so much fun and I hope you do TOO!! That was one of my favorite years.

eebanner8.gif

Latest posts

Back