Stila # 9 brush???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are the Stila brushes I have in different light. Hope this helps you
icon_smile.gif

If you see something here that is not there yet let me know and I'll send you. Don't hesitate to pm me.

I'm part Greek, Armenian, and Turk!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Love is cool!!!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Lilla thanks so much! You're so sweet!!:icon_love But from what I can see the prices are the same with here! Thanks for the thought, maybe I will find something that I cannot get it here and I'll ask for it from you!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I didn't know that you're a part Greek!! That's so cool!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla here are the Stila brushes I have in different light. Hope this helps you
icon_smile.gif
You're an absolute star! That's saved me getting my camera because those pictures are much better than mine would take.
Sophia: Can you see what I was saying before about #4. #15 and #7?

No problem Lea! Anytime! I just wanted her to see the difference between #15 to #7, and #4 to end of #20
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell You're an absolute star! That's saved me getting my camera because those pictures are much better than mine would take.

Lea you were right!! The small end of #15 is a lot bigger than #4!! Also the large of #15 and #7 it's not so different,I think they have almost the same size!!(#15 is a little bigger)

Maybe if I buy #7 I could use it also on crease and on lids to pack color, or if I buy #15 I could use it also to pack color on lids and on crease!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell You're an absolute star! That's saved me getting my camera because those pictures are much better than mine would take.

I would defo buy #15 first because you can use the end of 15 for many applications including crease. My sis loves it too and uses both end!

Originally Posted by Sophia Lea you were right!! The small end of #15 is a lot bigger than #4!! Also the large of #15 and #7 it's not so different,I think they have almost the same size!!(#15 is a little bigger)
Maybe if I buy #7 I could use it also on crease and on lids to pack color, or if I buy #15 I could use it also to pack color on lids and on crease!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Which one of all the Mac's blending brushes is similar to Stila's #9????
icon_rolleyes.gif

Oh Trisha!! You're sooo sweet!!!:icon_love I think I'm in love with you,hehe!!!:icon_love:icon_love

I only have Stila's #5 and #4. oh and my new one Stila's #24!

I asked what Mac's brush is similar too Stila's because I wanted to see which one of Mac's I won't get, because I know the Stila's one is much better!! So now I know that I won't consider to buy mac's #224!!

Originally Posted by Trisha its 224 thats similar in look. The quality of the Stila is much better, anyone who has both will tell you the Stila is a much better brush!
Honey im sending you some brushes, so can you please post back with what you already have xx

Again thanks so much Trish!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha YW hunny, i know you cant afford to buy many brushes at once so i thought i'd help you out since i have doubles (well triples!) of some things xx

Trisha you are the nicest person!!:icon_love

Originally Posted by Trisha YW hunny, i know you cant afford to buy many brushes at once so i thought i'd help you out since i have doubles (well triples!) of some things xx

aww. that's so nice of you trish!

don't forget to take pics of your fotds when you use them! lol

Back