Stila and MAC Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today I went to my first Oakland Raiders football game with a few friends. It was a lot of fun and man, the Raider fans are rowdy and so much fun. But anyways, before going to the game, one of my friends and I stopped at a CCO and I got a few things:

MAC

Whim e/s

Rio de Rosa e/s

Noble e/s

Stila

Twig e/s

Poppy e/s

Twilight e/s

One more Stila shadow and I will have my 8-pan palette filled!

Originally Posted by Marisol Today I went to my first Oakland Raiders football game with a few friends. It was a lot of fun and man, the Raider fans are rowdy and so much fun. But anyways, before going to the game, one of my friends and I stopped at a CCO and I got a few things Hey, my sister is in California right now, and she went to a Raiders game, maybe that one? Hmm...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I can't remember what date she said, though! Those colors sound really pretty, and only one more to go for a full pallette
claps.gif
...what do you have in there so far?

lol. i'm too scared to go to a raider game!
icon_eek.gif
icon_lol.gif

nice haul! what cco did you go to? twig is awesome!

Originally Posted by Anne7 Hey, my sister is in California right now, and she went to a Raiders game, maybe that one? Hmm... I can't remember what date she said, though! Those colors sound really pretty, and only one more to go for a full pallette ...what do you have in there so far? It had to be today's game since it was their first home game. They played against the Kansas City Chiefs.
So far I have: Kitten, Jezebel, Jade and La Douce. What sucked is that I saw La Douce at the CCO for about $6 cheaper. Oh well...

Originally Posted by Liz lol. i'm too scared to go to a raider game!
nice haul! what cco did you go to? twig is awesome!

I went to the Napa one. My friend already told me that the next Raider game I attend, we will tailgate so that I get the true feeling of going to a Raider game.

Nice haul Marisol, I see that you getting into the Stila e/s adiction too!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

nice haul!

as i was starting to read what you put, i was like, hm, where will she go with RAIDERS and MAKEUP? they're 2 completely different things lol

Marisol, nice haul.

Trisha-I heard that they were coming out with new e/s but didn't know when... The SA told me the new ones are gonna have better pigmentation. Do you know when the new colours are coming out? Are they already in London?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha great lil haul M! i hate having a palette thats not full! I need another 6 Shu e/s to fill my palette, and from the new batch of 44 that are coming out i love more than 6! LOL

Can't wait
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha they are out in Japan already IIRC, not sure about USA, and in October in UK!
as some were d/c recently, they are releasing 44 new ones, i dont know about the quality and whether it differs!

great haul Marisol!! i can't wait to try stila e/s since i've heard so many good things about them!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer nice haul!
as i was starting to read what you put, i was like, hm, where will she go with RAIDERS and MAKEUP? they're 2 completely different things lol

LOL... I know it was probably confusing. I had a really long day yesterday but it was fun.
Originally Posted by devinjhans great haul Marisol!! i can't wait to try stila e/s since i've heard so many good things about them!images/smilies2/icon_cheesygrin.gif You should! I am starting to really get into them. There are so many different colors and the texture is AWESOME. I think they would look beautiful on you.

awesome haul Marisol. I will never see the raiders in a football game. No offense to you and other people.

Latest posts

Back