Stila Brow set, color help!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need a good brow set, so I want to try the one from Stila, but I do not know which color to get!! i'll attach a pic of my face so you can see...even though most of ya'll know what I look like, I'm sure you don't focus on my brows LoL

729194_sw.jpg
FAIR

392779_sw.jpg
MEDIUM

729202_sw.jpg
WARM

729210_sw.jpg
DARK

I think if you go to a Stila counter they help you to find exactly the color for your brows! Brows sometimes are weird!!!

Originally Posted by Sophia I think if you go to a Stila counter they help you to find exactly the color for your brows! Brows sometimes are weird!!! Unfortunatly I am no one near anyone who sells Stila so...that's why I have to do it online
frown.gif

Unfortunately, I'm brow-illiterate. I wish I could be of help! Best of luck in your search. Trisha could be of great help here (there and everywhere!!). You might PM her for info, though I'm sure she'll be around being that the word Stila is in the subject!!

Melissa

Then Trisha is the right person to help you!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Unfortunatly I am no one near anyone who sells Stila so...that's why I have to do it online
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Medium Ash as medium was formerly the generically titled Filler and Definer, it works for a lot of skintones/brow& hair colours.
Those pics arent accurate tho are Med is lighter than Dark honest!! x

the light side is for filling in and the dark side is for defining.

Thank you soo much Trish!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back