Stila eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm definitely blaming those two!!
icon_twisted.gif
LOL

I may pick up an AOS or two when I place my BE order on Sephora.com.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Even though I found the regular Stila shadows when going through my stash, I realized that there is still so much more that is just sitting in my traincase gathering dust. I have the Lorac CD that I havent touched - I'm not even gonna mention the other items!!
icon_eek.gif
I guess I'll get around to getting rid of some stuff someday.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I, too, have a lemming for the Stila AOS Eyes, Tracey! I'm blaming Trisha and Lilla!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Seriously, I do need to pull out stuff I don't use and make myself use it - well that, or just get rid of it. I need to do a stash cleanout in a major way.

Ahh! you are gonna love them, I am telling you!!! I don't like dealing with loose e/s but these are sooooo nice and not messy like the other loose e/s :icon_love :icon_love

They feel so creamy and velvety. I just like them a lot
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Yeah, I'm definitely blaming those two!!
icon_twisted.gif
LOL I may pick up an AOS or two when I place my BE order on Sephora.com.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Even though I found the regular Stila shadows when going through my stash, I realized that there is still so much more that is just sitting in my traincase gathering dust. I have the Lorac CD that I havent touched - I'm not even gonna mention the other items!!
icon_eek.gif
I guess I'll get around to getting rid of some stuff someday.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Feisty, I always cleanout my organizer every so often other wise I would need a buy another organizer. I usually send all the makeup and skincare to my sister or relatives. Then I look at my organizer and say "Wow, I have empty space... I need more mu!"
icon_rolleyes.gif
I love shopping for mu
icon_cheesygrin.gif
That's so funny, lilla! I'm the same way - I'll clean out and think wow, it's nice to actually use everything in my stash, but then I swear I turn around and there's all this stuff again that I don't use. It's ridiculous really... what's a makeup addict to do?
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back