Stila Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wanted to let everyone know that I made my first Stila purchase today and I had the NICEST ma/sa. I bought:

Orient lipcolor in Kira-a peachy color

cheek color in cream

4 pan compact

st_S0HF_200.jpg

Glaze lipliner in rose

and a sample of illuminating liquid foundation in 30 watts

I think that I am hooked!

Nice haul!!
smile.gif
I love the Stila products I've tried, which sadly are only the Lip Glazes, e/s, Smudgepots, and brushes. It's great quality, but just a smidge more expensive than my beloved MAC.

woo hoo! i've been getting into stila also! lol. can't wait to go shopping and get some stila products.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

do you have any eye shadows to put in the quad yet?

Great haul Regina!!! I think I might pop in to Nordie's tomorrow and see what they have cookin' over there at the Stila counter!
wink.gif

I was buying stila eyeshadows before I tried MAC. No complaints on color or wear time......I did have one shadow pot where the color cracked/broke up .......i think those soft cardboard shadow holders just weren't strong enough for the abuse of rummaging through a makeup bin.....but otherwise, it's still a wonderful brand!

I agree on the cardboard packaging. That's why I went ahead and bought the 4 pan holder. I have not bought any eye shadows yet but I imagine that is in the very near future! Any suggestions? They told me that kitten is there #1 seller. They were so nice there and I dont think they are overpriced or more pricey than any of the other department store makeup. If you make any purchases, can you tell me what you get and how you like it? Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by LuckyMe I agree on the cardboard packaging. That's why I went ahead and bought the 4 pan holder. I have not bought any eye shadows yet but I imagine that is in the very near future! Any suggestions? They told me that kitten is there #1 seller. They were so nice there and I dont think they are overpriced or more pricey than any of the other department store makeup. If you make any purchases, can you tell me what you get and how you like it? Thanks guys! well, trisha is the best person to answer your questions ince she works there. she put pics in the stila pic sub-forum if you want to check them out.

Ooo! Pretty colors! How do you like the foundation? Does it have a little shimmer? Is it a liquid?

Nice haul!

I'm really getting into Stila at the mo. Their e/s are really lovely and are a totally different texture from MAC. And Kitten IS lovely!

Trisha-Idid not know that you work at STILA-OMG I would be sooooo broke! What a fun job. It seems that the MA at the store I went to really enjoyed there jobs!

Originally Posted by Trisha Awesome Stila haul, Rose l/l is a fave of mine!
You definitely need Kitten e/s, its number 1 but for a reason! it suits everyone i've put it on!!

Latest posts

Back