Stila In The Light Eye Shadow Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In The Light Eye Shadow Palette ($118 Value)
What it is:
A beautiful palette consisting of 10 natural Eye Shadow shades (including the best-selling shade Kitten) and a limited-edition Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner.

What it does:
The new In The Light Eye Shadow Palette is a beautiful collection of Stila's award-winning Eye Shadows in wearable, neutral shades for every skintone that can be worn wet or dry. The palette also includes an exclusive Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Damsel, a matte chocolate brown, and an eight-page lookbook with detailed how-to tips and tricks.

This set contains:
- 10 x Eye Shadows in Bare (matte ivory), Kitten (shimmering nude pink), Bliss (matte nude), Sunset (copper shimmer), Sandstone (matte neutral brown), Champagne (pale gold shimmer), Gilded Gold (bronze with gold shimmer), Luster (deep gray with gold shimmer), Night Sky (slate blue with silver shimmer), Ebony (matte black)
- 0.01 oz Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Damsel (matte chocolate brown)

Price: $39

See also Stila In The Moment Eye Shadow Palette & Stila In The Garden Eye Shadow Palette

All we need...another neutral palette haha.  I have a bunch of kittens from multiple palettes and I don't see the hype in it

Either that or it looks like every other palette they've come out with.
icon_confused.gif

lol, I just checked.  They have come out with a couple newer ones recently, but this one has been out since around last summer.

I love Stila products but those palettes seem to all be the same, just repackaged with a couple different colours (yes, including that darned Kitten ... which I do love *LOL*). I could say the same thing about UD but we all know UD packaging is cute and edgy and Stila is more subdued and classic ...IMO.

Looks almost exactly like the Naked palette lol. Kitten is so overrated, I have 3 of them & it's too chunky, shimmery with fallout. Reminds me of UD "Midnight Cowboy Rides Again". Why in the world would they expand on that awful glittery mess & make a whole palette out of it lol?

i have this palette and it was my first time purchasing stila shadow...i like the colors, but don't care for the texture.  very soft-shadow indents with the slightest dab of an eyeshadow brush.  love the smudge liner though!

Latest posts

Back