Stila Lip Polish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have you try them?I have try only the Lip Glazes from Stila and I want to know the difference between them!Are they worth trying or maybe it's better to stick with the Glazes only?

Originally Posted by Sophia Have you try them?I have try only the Lip Glazes from Stila and I want to know the difference between them!Are they worth trying or maybe it's better to stick with the Glazes only? I have one and I'm not a big fan. It smells of wax crayon which really puts me off, but the one I have is more pigmented than the lipglaze that's a similar colour. Personally, if I want more pigment I'd rather use lipstick and a lip brush as it's easier to control than the Stila pens (which I think work well for the glazes).

Thanks Trish x

Originally Posted by Trisha the Polishes are basically a liquid l/s Sophia and they dont have a scent like the glazes, i like a few of them, but glazes are still my faves, try out a few when you next go to a stila counter.
my faves are

glisten

glimmer

sparkle

spangle

Back