Stila (new skin care)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Stila has been known for their makeup but has anyone tried their new skin care line (Petal Infusions)? What do you think about it if you have?

I bought the Moisturizer for oily skin and he smells so good and it doesn't leave your face oily. Like any of their products you really feel like you have nothing on your face. If I had more money I would buy more for sure.

st_S0NJ01_200.jpg

Here is the link for petal infusions.

http://www.stilacosmetics.com/templa...D=CATEGORY7998

I have been wanting to get one of these!!! Has anyone tried the skin visor one??? Trisha, I think it's you who works with Stila, what do you think of these???

oh by the way, I'm paranoid about new products breaking me out, has this been ok for you???

Originally Posted by moviedom78 Stila has been known for their makeup but has anyone tried their new skin care line (Petal Infusions)? What do you think about it if you have?
I bought the Moisturizer for oily skin and he smells so good and it doesn't leave your face oily. Like any of their products you really feel like you have nothing on your face. If I had more money I would buy more for sure.

st_S0NJ01_200.jpg

Here is the link for petal infusions.

http://www.stilacosmetics.com/templa...D=CATEGORY7998

No breakouts! But I don't use it a lot since I feel I need to save it since it is so expensive. But I use the Stila sunscreen every day and no breakouts so I think it is the same for their new skin care line.

I am really curious about the scrub!?

Good to know about the sunscreen, b/c that's why I want the skin visor b/c of the protection. The scrub looks great too. I'm the same way when I get an expensive product, I just look at it b/c I don't want to mess the product up or because I don't want to use it up so quickly. My boyfriend even makes fun of me, b/c he's such a guy, and he will play with a product of mine by flipping the cap up and down, and I will get so mad. He think's it's soooo funny. I'll tell you if I hear anything about the scrub elsewhere. Also, do you use their sunscreen everyday???

Oh, just kidding about the sunscreen question, I just noticed you said you use it everyday. Do you wear sunscreen plus the moisturizer than? Or just sunscren?

I would react the same way if someone was playing with my products
smile.gif

In the summer I don't like to wear a lot of makeup so I use their sheer color tinted moisturizer spf 15

http://www.stilacosmetics.com/templa...CT_ID=PROD3142

and the rest of the year I always put some sunscreen before my make up. They have this sunscreen but the only best I found it was when I went to LA at the Beverly Center, the Stila store. I have looked for it at some Sephora but I haven't seen it. Maybe it is now the skin visor... I don't know.. it is a really light sunscreen even more light than their tinted moisturizer.

Never both at the same time... it would be too much especially in the summer when my skin is more oily.

Oh, great, now I want more stuff
frown.gif
. I will check these items out, I love Stila!

Thanks for the response. So I should be fine if I have combo skin?? And I shouldn't worry about breaking out?? I really need a light moisturizer with sunscreen, and I think I might just get this one!!

oh and "moviedom",. I always check reviews on makeupalley b/c they have a billion of them, and 3 people reviewed it. 2 people liking it alot, they said their skin was so soft, almost like they used dermabrasion. another person, said it was harsh. But I think the reviews were really positive for the most part!!!

one more question trisha, I don't really know a lot about sunscreens. Is this one good, and what does it mean when someone says a sunscreen is stable??? Sorry about all the questions, I just don't want to waste my money

I'm talking about the scrub youre interested in

Originally Posted by jennyb oh and "moviedom",. I always check reviews on makeupalley b/c they have a billion of them, and 3 people reviewed it. 2 people liking it alot, they said their skin was so soft, almost like they used dermabrasion. another person, said it was harsh. But I think the reviews were really positive for the most part!!!

Thank you jenny for the reviews... I'll check it out for sure when I need a new scrub.

The skin visor is probably the old sunscreen I have and I bought in LA. If so, I would strongly recommend it. I am not breaking out with it after a year and I use it a lot ... my skin is oily so I can get pimples easily.

I was reading some reviews for the tinted moisturizer and some of them are not so good... well for me like I said I have oily skin and I have been ok for the summer using it but I have to admit that I don't put a lot of it on my face because I don't like feeling like I have something heavy on my face. I will also admit that their sunscreen is like I said lighter than the tinted mosturizer.

thanks so much for all your help!!! I think I'm going to take the plunge and buy it!!! After this though, I need to simmer down on buying skincare products!!! Now that I don't have a car payment, I've had no problem finding a way to spend my money elsewhere!!!
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha I really love it, on dry skin, its even great as a primer! its SPF30 IIRC and for a sunscreen its is not greasy at all! it sinks in and is weightless x Well that's one customer you'll have for it now when it hits this side of the pond
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back