• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stila on Haute Look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely hauled lol. For 56.95 including shipping I got: 

• 662410.jpg

Stila - Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner - Silver Dollar 
    NO COLOR / Size OS / Qty 1$5.00Non returnable  

• 840609.jpg

Stila - Prime Color Set - Cool 
    No Color / Size OS / Qty 1$10.00Non returnable  

• 662416.jpg

Stila - One Step Make-Up Foundation - Fair 
    NO COLOR / Size OS / Qty 1$8.00Non returnable  

• 932790.jpg

Stila - Cover Up Stick - Shade C 
    No Color / Size OS / Qty 1$5.00Non returnable  

• 840608.jpg

Stila - Artist Palette 
    No Color / Size OS / Qty 1$10.00Non returnable  

• 932789.jpg

Stila - 5 Piece Brush Set 
    No Color / Size OS / Qty 1$14.00Non returnable  

Hoping the foundation and concealer are good colors for me (i'm looking for a summer/tan skin concealer, idk), but at those prices...it is worth the risk. 

I looked at and the prices are good, just not any products I'm that interested in.  Probably why they are on Haute Look, stuff they are trying to get rid of. Chances are they will end up in a subscription box! hahahahaha

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I looked at and the prices are good, just not any products I'm that interested in.  Probably why they are on Haute Look, stuff they are trying to get rid of. Chances are they will end up in a subscription box! hahahahaha
That is where I am as well, wasn't much I was interested in. 

Awww, booo! I was in class all day, so I missed out on all of the things that I was interested in. Probably for the best, since I really should not be buying anything else, haha.

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awww, booo! I was in class all day, so I missed out on all of the things that I was interested in. Probably for the best, since I really should not be buying anything else, haha.

Bummer! The one thing I've been looking for for a while is good silver eye liner so I'm glad I was able to get that. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

damn you! 
scream3.gif
 LOL j/k

The selection isn't TOO great, but of course I placed an order lol. They have my credit card info stored which makes it a LITTLE too easy to just click click done without even thinking about it. BUT here is what I picked up: 

• 941298.jpg

LORAC - Steamy Kiss Co-Stars 8 Hour Lip Color & Top Coat - Cherry Rose No Color / Size OS / Qty 1$5.00Non returnable

• 704300.jpg

LORAC - Sparkle Pencil Eye Shadow & Liner - Pink Diamond No Color / Size OS / Qty 1$3.00Non returnable

• 781043.jpg

LORAC - 3D Multi-Dimensional Beauty Collection No Color / Size OS / Qty 1$16.00Non returnable

For any curly haired people they also have ouidad up today. I've never used it, but I've heard pretty good things. 

Originally Posted by StillPooh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Stila is making a repeat visit to Haute Look on Monday  5/14. 
I am so excited! I hope I can get some stuff before the good things are taken!

Stila is making a repeat visit to Haute Look on Monday  5/14. 
They are there so often! This will be the third time since I originally made this post! I love stila, but the stuff they end up putting on haute look has been pretty blah. 

Disappointed with the selection on there today so i'm gonna pass on it and wait for The Balm on Wednesday.  Hopefully they'll have some good stuff!  I want that nude 'tude palette, hoping its on there again on wednesday since they had it on there last time. 

Originally Posted by blushingsooner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Disappointed with the selection on there today so i'm gonna pass on it and wait for The Balm on Wednesday.  Hopefully they'll have some good stuff!  I want that nude 'tude palette, hoping its on there again on wednesday since they had it on there last time. 
I got Nude 'Tude and Meet Matt(e) for half of retail price! 
claps.gif

I got Nude 'Tude and Meet Matt(e) for half of retail price! 
claps.gif
And I finally got a shipping notice! The one drawback to HauteLook is that ordering from Korea is faster! 

Latest posts

Back