• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stila Promotion code free Lippie!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just on the Stila website, they are currently having a promotion where you get two samples of the new petal infusions skincare with any purchase, as well as, Get this!!: a free FULL SIZE Guava lipglaze if you spend over 35.00!!

I just thought I would let you all know about it since I can't use it, someone might as well!!!!
claps.gif

Go check it out!

Originally Posted by gamaki Get this!!: a free FULL SIZE Guava lipglaze if you spend over 35.00!! This is a fab suits anyone colour, so if you want anything from Stila and don't have it I'd get it.
Thanks Gamaki,

Shame I can't take advantage of this offer either
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Liz is there a minimum purchase amount? I think it said $35.00. if you're getting anything and can't make it up to the amount I recommend that you try the It glosses, they're fab, more pigmented than the Lipglazes and not as sticky, in fact not very sticky at all plus they smell great.

Back