Stila shadow pots

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Man, I just had a hell of a time trying to get an eye shadow out of it's cardboard pot.

anybody have any tips on how to get it out easier?

First take the label off the bottom of the shadow.

Next get a knife and slit along the join in the cardboard. You should be able to rip it off.

Then you just need to peel the cardboard padding bits off the bottom of the pan.

Once you've done that and scraped the glue off you can stick the colour label to the bottom of the pan.

Et voila, depotted Stila shadow ready to put in a palette.

Unfortunately I haven't found a way of depotting them without ruining the packaging.

thanks lea!

i bought a mango e/s on ebay for like $5 that came in a pot. it's the only pot i'll be getting. lol

Another thing to try is to use the hairdryer on high heat under the pot where the glue is

Originally Posted by Liz Man, I just had a hell of a time trying to get an eye shadow out of it's cardboard pot.
anybody have any tips on how to get it out easier?

Originally Posted by Trisha Yep what Lea says!! How come you have it in pot form tho Liz?? x Maybe i should do a tute on how to depot Stila x you are the Stila queen!
smile.gif
Go for it!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back