Stila Sun Bronzing Powder

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have just bought Stila Sun Bronzing Powder for the summer in Shade 1, I love Stila products and I really like tjis bronzer but I have one problem! When Iput a little on my face it barely shows up and when I put a little more the difference between my face and my neck is too much! I have fair to medium skintone and I don't get tan in the summer!What do you girls think I should do?Where I should put the bronzer in order to have a light tan in my face?

Originally Posted by Trisha I would personally only use Shade 1 on very fair girls, but you can make it work for you! x
I like to apply my bronzer in a 3 shape on the face, so the bronzer is applied on the temples, cheekbones and jawline, (where the sun would naturally hit)

I tried to show this on a pic, hope you understand what i mean! x

DITTO,Trisha
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Trisha ....I love your lipgloss/lipstick color in your demo pic of bronzer application.....what color/brand is that?

Originally Posted by Trisha I would personally only use Shade 1 on very fair girls, but you can make it work for you! x
I like to apply my bronzer in a 3 shape on the face, so the bronzer is applied on the temples, cheekbones and jawline, (where the sun would naturally hit)

I tried to show this on a pic, hope you understand what i mean! x

Woops! Hi, Sophia ......welcome to MuT...You will love all of the girls here ...they give such great advice!!!

Originally Posted by kerri Woops! Hi, Sophia ......welcome to MuT...You will love all of the girls here ...they give such great advice!!! Kerri - I love your new picture. You are hot momma!

You are too kind, Marisol. Thanks.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Kerri - I love your new picture. You are hot momma!

welcome to MUT, sophia!

trisha, good tip!

my sis uses that bronzer and she's light-skinned and you could definitely see it. sometimes i need to yell at her and tell her she OD'd on it!

Thanks Trisha, I ordered a couple during the 40% off sale, but I don't think I got that one. Something for the future then!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Hey Kerri!! its Stila Cranberry lipglaze!! x

Latest posts

Back