Stila Sweeps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=570 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
sweeps_header.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
shim.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=maintxt width=570><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=570 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=166>
sweep_products.jpg
</TD><TD class=maintxt vAlign=top width=404>

Includes:

<LI class=maintxt>creme bouquet eau de parfum <LI class=maintxt>convertible lash + line in black <LI class=maintxt>4 pan compact filled with ecru, grace and coco eye shadow pans and

rose cheek color pan <LI class=maintxt>lip glaze in vanilla <LI class=maintxt>lip polish in glow <LI class=maintxt>convertible color in lillium <LI class=maintxt>all over shimmer in *1

Click here to enter</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thanks for the post! I'm getting more into Stila now so I entered of course.
icon_smile.gif
Stila appears to be a fun makeup line.

YW! I was really impressed with their blush! I rated it on the Review Center. I love their funky approach to marketing and their cosmetics are great!

aabanner.jpg

Hi Californian
smile.gif

I checked out your review--were you referring to a Stila powder blush? I have a cream blush that's also called Rose (how confusing!)

I really like Stila products, and started using them last year after I went to the Pro store at South Coast Plaza. The MA's are super nice, and I usually see the same ones everytime I go in there (unlike other stores and counters that are busier and have more employees).

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo Hi Californian
smile.gif
I checked out your review--were you referring to a Stila powder blush? I have a cream blush that's also called Rose (how confusing!)

I really like Stila products, and started using them last year after I went to the Pro store at South Coast Plaza. The MA's are super nice, and I usually see the same ones everytime I go in there (unlike other stores and counters that are busier and have more employees).

Hey there LittleW,Yes, I was talking about the powder blush. It's a shame that it comes in such a small amount. It gives the best warm look to faces. I put a lot of it on as it is light and I love it and highly recommend it. The only downer is that it's a lot of money considering the amount of blush that you get.

How's the cream blush? Do you like it?

Cali

Originally Posted by Californian Hey there LittleW,Yes, I was talking about the powder blush. It's a shame that it comes in such a small amount. It gives the best warm look to faces. I put a lot of it on as it is light and I love it and highly recommend it. The only downer is that it's a lot of money considering the amount of blush that you get.

How's the cream blush? Do you like it?

Cali

Hi Cali,
Thanks for the info, I'll have to check out the Rose powder blush next time I'm at a Stila counter
icon_smile.gif
Stila powder blush is smaller than other brands, but I rarely use anything up, so it hasn't been a problem for me!

Stila is the first cream blush I have tried, so I can't compare it to other brands. I think it was $20, but it's bigger than the powder blush. Officially called "convertible color" since you can use it on your cheeks and on your lips. Comes in its own compact (with a mirror).

I like that I can use the same color on my lips and cheeks. Rose is a pretty bright color, so I just use a tiny bit. I expect this to last awhile! Staying power seems pretty good.

I've also heard that Becca has good cream blushes, so I'm curious to check those out
icon_smile.gif
and I tried the Tarte cream blushes at the counter, but they always looked to bright when I went outside!

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo Hi Cali,
Thanks for the info, I'll have to check out the Rose powder blush next time I'm at a Stila counter
icon_smile.gif
Stila powder blush is smaller than other brands, but I rarely use anything up, so it hasn't been a problem for me!

Stila is the first cream blush I have tried, so I can't compare it to other brands. I think it was $20, but it's bigger than the powder blush. Officially called "convertible color" since you can use it on your cheeks and on your lips. Comes in its own compact (with a mirror).

I like that I can use the same color on my lips and cheeks. Rose is a pretty bright color, so I just use a tiny bit. I expect this to last awhile! Staying power seems pretty good.

I've also heard that Becca has good cream blushes, so I'm curious to check those out
icon_smile.gif
and I tried the Tarte cream blushes at the counter, but they always looked to bright when I went outside!

Benefit's Cheek Stain sounds really intriguing to me too.The cream and powder versions of Stila blushes are wayyyyyyyyy different in color. The powder version is super soft and natural looking and looks good with many swipes on the cheek! It also lasts a long time too.

I love the cream blushes that have a TINY bit of glow to them. Those are my favorite. How will you ever survive in AmeriCorps without your Stila fix! LOL!!!

Secret: Wet 'N' Wild has a highlight blush that's very creamy. If you mix it sparingly with any blush you have, it gives it a knock-out glow. Not bad for $1.99.. not bad at ALL! Also, used alone, it gives your face a very healthy and natural glow that's gorgeous- I'm super impressed by this product! It works like a high end. It's the only W and W product besides their eyeliners that truly rocks.

Latest posts

Back