Stila

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, I am going to purchase some stila shadows and I was wondering if those fit in the mac palettes or do I need to purchase a pallette for those?

Thanks in advance,

Jennifer

Stila e/s are bigger than the MAC e/s, so they won't fit into the MAC palettes.

Stila do do their own palettes though - if i remember correctly, they do a 4, 6 and 8 pan.

Also, their blushes also fit in the same palettes which is convenient.

Originally Posted by Trisha the 6 and 8 Stila pans come with a double ended brush, one side for lid & crease and one for lining xx Good to know. I think I'll get the 6 pan instead of the 4 pan, then.

Originally Posted by Sophia Here we have and a 3 pan metal! I got a 3 pan here once - it was LE thing.
And i love the fact that the palettes come with brushes!

The liner brush is FAB!

Yes buy the 6 pan,I bought the 4 pan and 1 month later I find out hat it's not enough!!

Originally Posted by eightthirty Good to know. I think I'll get the 6 pan instead of the 4 pan, then.

why don't LE 3 pan palettes have names for their shadows?? i see them on ebay and there are never any names for the colors, just color desciptions.

oh, the stila blushes are the same size as the shadows, so you can put blushes in the palettes also.

So I can buy an empty 8 pan and fill it myself? That would be great. I would just get the 8 instead of smaller cuz I know I will end of filling it.

Originally Posted by lovesboxers So I can buy an empty 8 pan and fill it myself? That would be great. I would just get the 8 instead of smaller cuz I know I will end of filling it. yep. and you can justify it by saying the pans are cheaper than the pots. lol.

Originally Posted by Trisha aaw man wish that seller would ship worldwide! X i can try bidding on it and cp it to you if you really want it...?

Originally Posted by Trisha thanks for offering Liz, but i asked my boss to try & get me on whilst she is in LA (shes there now) x So i'll wait & see xx no problemo! hope she can pick some up for you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Wish we sold the metal 3pans too! they are cute xx I was lucky to get one earlier this year - when i bought my first Stila e/s! And it is really cute and great for travelling.

Originally Posted by Bhav I was lucky to get one earlier this year - when i bought my first Stila e/s! And it is really cute and great for travelling. I want one too. The 4 pan's a bit too big for my Trish McEvoy planner and I want to keep an emergency e/s set at work. A 3 pan would be perfect. In fact I need 2!!
icon_twisted.gif

Latest posts

Back