Still haven't posted my haul from last week...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I kept meaning to, but I was going to take pictures (still haven't, will add them later). So here's what I got:

Stila Major Lash Mascara (I've been waiting for it for ages)

Stila #8 Powder brush (so good I now need the short handled version)

Stila It Gloss - Smashing (really moisturising and smells of vanilla)

and I got 70% off all the Paula Dorf brushes in House of Fraser so I got:

Powder brush

Under-eye powder brush

Foundation brush

Cheek cream brush (x 2)

Mascara fan (x 2)

Baby cheeks blush brush (for putting blush just on the apples of your cheeks)

Stila Stuff Paula Dorf Brushes Paula Dorf Baby Cheeks

Sorry about the quality of the photos, i don't have a very good digicam.

nice haul
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer nice!!
what's house of fraser? that's a good deal you got! how are they?

House of Fraser is a department store, a bit like Nordies.
I'm fairly impressed with the brushes, particularly the Baby Cheeks brush. I'm not sure i would have paid full price for any off them though. I'm saving my money for more Stila and Trish McEvoy brushes.

I'll try and post pics when I find my camera.

WOW Lea! You really went to town! WELL DONE for getting a massive 70% of Paula Dorf, you lucky girl. Ime really happy for you babes!

Which House of Fraser did you go to? I love the one in Edinburgh, it's great for getting Benefit and other great names. Ime glad you got such a great haul.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The baby cheeks brush sounds interesting. I must try and find some Paula Dorf brushes. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on them.

Originally Posted by Pauline Which House of Fraser did you go to? It was the one in Birmingham, they have the summer sale on at the moment and are getting rid of their Paula Dorf stuff. It's a shame they didn't have any of the brush Cleaner left because I would have had that too.

Originally Posted by Lealabell House of Fraser is a department store, a bit like Nordies.
I'm fairly impressed with the brushes, particularly the Baby Cheeks brush. I'm not sure i would have paid full price for any off them though. I'm saving my money for more Stila and Trish McEvoy brushes.

I'll try and post pics when I find my camera.

yay. can't wait to see pics.
the guy i bought my chanel brush set from is selling sets of TM's brushes and there's about 5 for $90 or so. you should take a look if you want some kinda deal.

Latest posts

Back