Stolen Puppy :(

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know this is off topic but I had to vent somewhere. Sunday night at 12:30 AM my druggie cousin who my mom temp. has coustody of her kids so they were not placed in foster homes tried stealing one of my boxers puppies. Well she didnt succed. However on tuesday morning/afternoon she came and took one of the girls as well as dog food. Im just upset because were taking care of her kids who have learning disabilities (drug babies) All four of them and this is how she repays us! My poor physco (thats what I called her) was probably trade or sold for drugs. I was thinking about pressing charges, is that even possible for a stolen dog?If any one is in the south florida area Miami-Dade or Broward counties and you see her please let me know. White chest white paws and shes got a pimple on her face. As you can see. Her tails cut but has 3 vertibre so it looks long. She is extreemly friendly and only 6 weeks old. Please keep an eye out for her.
physco.jpg
pups2.jpg

Awww, what a horrid person. I will keep an eye out, but I am in Homestead now. your poor doggie.

yes. do file a police report. people like these will keep doing stuff like these if they know they can get away with it

I am going with my mom to file the police report this evening. My mom said it won't look very good for her case since her kids are ward of court until she takes the appropriate measures to get her children back. April thanks for the site Im trying to put her up there right now.

Thats just awlful, I hope you get your puppy back and pleased you are reporting it.

Oh my goodness!! I am so sorry to hear about that!! I would be SO sad.

You actually can press charges, especially if she is a 100% boxer pup. I know the laws in Texas, since my Dad is a man of the law, but I am not sure how it is in FL. I wish you the best of luck!

I hope that you get her back, that is the most important part!!!

Aww... I'm so sorry >< I'd so upset if my dog were to be stolen. That's so depressing; you help take care of her kids and she repays by stealing your dug for drug money??! You definitely can press charges, I think, report to the animal control. But seeing how she is your cousin and all, your family might not take it too well (?)

Wow. I would not talk to that person ever again. You guys are taking care of her kids and she steals one of your dogs. What a b*tch. I hope you get her back safe and soundly.

so sorry to hear that hun...my aunt used to steal from my parents while her kids lived with us..sometimes family will betray you before a stranger will

I hope you get your pup back safe and sound.

This person sounds like a waste of skin!

Latest posts

Back