Stop the PRESSES...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I... HAVE... A... STARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icon_cry.gif
- I think I'm gonna cry... so... happy...... :icon_love

Keep posting!!! Rack 'em up!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by QurlySq I... HAVE... A... STARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_cry.gif

oh wow... i'm SUCH a crackhead...
redface.gif
... in all of my excitement, I confuse a heart for a star... I truly must be addicted!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by QurlySq

I... HAVE... A... STARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_cry.gif

Well well well!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job on your first heart!!! KEep the posts up! (look for the games)

Congrats! Before you know it you'll have them all filled up. Look forward to reading more great posts from you!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl

Congrats! Before you know it you'll have them all filled up. Look forward to reading more great posts from you!

Suzuki, you are close to 6 hearts, 60 more for you!!! Then you will have to go to the Millenium club (1300)

Great job Qurly!!! you had me literally laughing here about the star/heart comment!! lol

You'll be at full power in no time.. you're on a roll girl!! woo hoo!
claps.gif

lol. congrats!!! it feels like such accomplishments when we get each heart and stuff!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Great job Qurly!!! you had me literally laughing here about the star/heart comment!! lol
You'll be at full power in no time.. you're on a roll girl!! woo hoo!
claps.gif

If I'm this much of a mess now, imagine how scatterred I'll be at full power...
icon_redface.gif

It's like getting an A on your midterm!!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Liz lol. congrats!!! it feels like such accomplishments when we get each heart and stuff!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

congrats, I was so excited when I got my first too. By the way I was reading in hair yesterday about your new hair and I like it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

THANK YOU!!!! The new hair is definitely taking some getting used to but it's way easier to control than my straight locks... and I don't even miss my curling iron...

Originally Posted by lovesboxers congrats, I was so excited when I got my first too. By the way I was reading in hair yesterday about your new hair and I like it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

happy day!!!! it's so exciting to get those little hearts filled up!! i just filled my second one up a day or two ago.

it's great to have you here qurly. this place is very addicting. i truly love it and all the people here. they are wonderful and make it so fun. :icon_love

congrats and keep those posts coming!

Originally Posted by QurlySq I... HAVE... A... STARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_cry.gif

I swear I won't keep doing this... but LOOKY!!!... Ova to the left... HEART (see I knew it was a heart this time) #2.... Oh yeah, oh yeah, get busy, it's my birthday!!!
claps.gif

ALMOST makes up for my lack of Sephora!!!

Latest posts

Back