Straight from the Runway: Chanel Handbag...Rant or Rave?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Being that I'm just crazy over everything Chanel, I wanted to know the thoughts of others about this bag:

31m.jpg

Here's a better view:

30m.jpg

It's different right? What do you think about it?

I like it, but I don't like the handle. It's too 80's for me, and the way it's put in makes it look kind of cheap (I know, chanel, cheap, HA!) I like the quiltedness and the circular thing though

Hmmm........hard one. I'm in the middle, I like it but then something about it throws me off.

Originally Posted by MissBGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmmm........hard one. I'm in the middle, I like it but then something about it throws me off. Thats exactly how I feel too!

I'd have to see it in person but I don't really like it.

It DOES look a little cheap for some reason.

It's different. I wouldn't buy it, but I would wear it if someone gave it to me as a gift!

Very interesting-taking quite a risk for the House of Chanel--but a nice blend of all things good at Chanel.

I'm not liking it much. I also do not like the handle and the round thing is just weird looking. better with no round thing and no chain on the handle.

ouch ! hell, no. i hate the gold chain, and i'm just not so into chanel bags. but it looks more interesting than others.

Latest posts

Back