Stuck on Chanel Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I worked next to a Chanel counter for two years and I really tried everything and wanted to love it, but only the color worked for me. I broke out from every foundation they had. I love the e/s and have a few of those, the pigment in them was wonderful. I also have some Glossimers, which are the best gloss I've ever tried. The liquid liners are nice, I have one of those and I like the smoothness and the colors are great. I didn't like the lip or eye pencils and the lipsticks smelled very strange to me. Tried the skincare.. eh.. I dunno! Actually, no skincare works for me, I haven't found that HG skincare line yet.

Scarlette Glossimers has the same smell with their lipsticks?

Originally Posted by Scarlette I worked next to a Chanel counter for two years and I really tried everything and wanted to love it, but only the color worked for me. I broke out from every foundation they had. I love the e/s and have a few of those, the pigment in them was wonderful. I also have some Glossimers, which are the best gloss I've ever tried. The liquid liners are nice, I have one of those and I like the smoothness and the colors are great. I didn't like the lip or eye pencils and the lipsticks smelled very strange to me. Tried the skincare.. eh.. I dunno! Actually, no skincare works for me, I haven't found that HG skincare line yet.

Originally Posted by Sophia Scarlette Glossimers has the same smell with their lipsticks? Not in my experience.. no. Glossimers smell like really nothing, but the lipstick smells oily? Is that the word? I dunno.. smells weird.

Back