Stupid nicknames...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have you ever had a friend with really strange nickname?

A friend and I were just talking about a guy we knew who everyone called Potroast.....aparently he looked like one. Have you ever had a friend with a silly nickname? I also had a friend that everyone called "The Brown Man" which he more or less gave himself. And I have an aunt that gets called squirell hahah.

My friend Victor and I have this one nickname for each other.. We call each other 'froopaloopafoschmoopa'. Inside joke, haha. :)

haha squirrel?? I wonder how that came about!

Uhhmm.. I get called double D once in a while.. lol it's my initials..

Oh.. and I had a neighbor nicknamed "Rags"

My first husband's nickname in high school was Meathead. I should have gotten a clue then, huh? Mine was Killer. I am so not a killer. I think it was supposed to be sarcastic but it stuck for many years.

i have a friend named Hootie... actually his name is Scott, but it was a good 6 months before i ever knew his real name, and i still never know who people are talking about when they call him by his real name, which actually never happens.

I remember this kid back in High School was called "Big Head" because he did have a big head. It was so mean, but the kid never like, mined. I never called him that but I did use to call this one big dude Quasimodo until he told the teacher on me because I hurt his "feelings". Pfft.

Me and my family call my middle sister "gorda" (fatso) and my mom calls my little sister "huevito" (egg).

I only hear odd nicknames given by me. Haha.

I call one of my students "cheetos" because she use to eat them so much. Her actual name is Suggey (Sue-hay) but for the past 2 years it's always, "cheeto!".

lol, I remember back in elementary school everyone had tag names...somehow I was dubbed "bubbles" since I used to chew my bubbalicious gum and blow the biggest bubble. It was dumb...but back then we thought we're so cool, esp the chicks who had bf's so they would be named something silly like "pebbles & bam bam" or "romeo & juliet" LOL
lol.gif

Then in HS, I was nicknamed kitty since I loved collecting anything Hello Kitty. I mean, I'm talking borderline obsessive. Even have a tat of the japanese word "kitty" on my left shoulder blade.

There's a guy at work that we call Mary, cause his hairdo reminds us of the movie Something About Mary.

My ex's best friend is named John, but they call him Chappy for some reason. I'm not sure I want to know why!

Then they call another guy Sponge Bob.

I knew a guy in high school who's last name is Goslin. We use to call him Goose. There was also this guy who use to frequent a certain nightclub my friends and I went to. He was sort of creepy and his nickname was Sideshow Bob. lol!

My friends use to call me Sharky in high school. Not sure why,lol.

Ooh, boy.... I have like alot of them hahaha. Me and my friends come years ago gave "Suzy-spare-me-a-smile" to some chick there who had pink and black highlights and always sat in a corner and ate lunch by herself. Then theres Fabio whom we call "Flabio"; not because hes big or anything (even though he has like, bigger boobs than me once in a while
biggrin.gif
) but some girl thought that was his name lol so hes been like "yeah, let me flex my flab" all rico suaveish
icon_biggrin.gif
:

Theres "Brenda" for my best friend whos gay so the punch line is "Hey Brenda, can you bend over and pick that up for me?" in a creepy voice LOL
add_wegbrech.gif
Ive been called just "the crazy person" cause, well, its self-explanatory haha
rockwoot.gif
Theres "Honolulu" for my hawaiin friend whom Ive known for a year and still dont remember her name (cause Im like, senile?) Theres "Cheese" for some burn out aquiantence of mine cause he smells like cheese, or so Im told
kopfkratz.gif
Theres "Swide-swept-bang-guy" (he has one of the longest nicknames lol) for my friend's friend cause he has like, emo hair with side swept bangs (duh)
tocktock.gif
and Im tired of typing LMAO.

I love nicknames cause theres always an interesting story behind it and its just fun to have then hail to "Wendy, wendy, wendy, hey wendy, hey, listen to me, dude, wendy, wendy......wendy" AAAAAAAHHHHHH! Sometimes I get sick of hearing my name.

Remembered some of my classmates: one girl is Tagaret, a mix of Margaret (her 2nd name) and tagarela, a portuguese word for the person who talks too much. We have the mason (because this friend is as 'gentle' as a mason), the ugly , the corporal (military rank - it's because he's all stiff, like he'd be wearing a military suit)

Latest posts

Back