• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stupid question

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a MAC Liza Pm quad? I know this is a dumb question because hello!! it's rare and everyone wants it, but my birthday is coming up and I'm gonn ahave b-day money
biggrin.gif

can anyone help out?

It's not on ebay or makeupalley

they are VERRRRY rare! since it has kicky blue a.k.a. parrot eye shadow, people hunt for it.

you just have to watch out on ebay for it. or maybe MUA like you said. but they usually go for about $50-$60 (maybe more, depends) on ebay. and if someone is swapping it on mua, then they're gonna want whatever LE items or something that they want.

marisol said she got one at a CCO. so if you want to call all the CCOs to try to find one. lol

Only found AM so far
frown.gif

Thought I had found one of the PM's - but I guess it isn't on the site anymore...
icon_rolleyes.gif

I'll keep looking though!

the link for the AM is HERE - they ship to the US
wink.gif

I saw 2 people on Ebay post a "Wanted" ad for that quad in the "Want it now" section... maybe you should add one too???
icon_wink.gif

Like Liz mentioned, I was lucky enough to find Liza AM & PM at a CCO. If I ever come across them, I will get them all for you girls here. I always keep an eye out for it.

Originally Posted by Liz they are VERRRRY rare! since it has kicky blue a.k.a. parrot eye shadow, people hunt for it.
you just have to watch out on ebay for it. or maybe MUA like you said. but they usually go for about $50-$60 (maybe more, depends) on ebay. and if someone is swapping it on mua, then they're gonna want whatever LE items or something that they want.

marisol said she got one at a CCO. so if you want to call all the CCOs to try to find one. lol

what is CCO?

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 what is CCO? CCO is the "Cosmetics Company Outlet" Stores... all Estee Lauder brands are sold there (MAC, CLinique, Bobbi Brown etc) usually they are either overstock, discontinued or something along those lines. Products are new in box, and are usually at a discount compared to retail ... please check out this thread HERE for locations in the US.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh I didn't know that either Janelle - I see you went to the CCO and got some stuff...Hmmm I love my Estee Lauder, wonder what I could find there....We may have to take another trip there this week, I'll drive !!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 CCO is the "Cosmetics Company Outlet" Stores... all Estee Lauder brands are sold there (MAC, CLinique, Bobbi Brown etc) usually they are either overstock, discontinued or something along those lines. Products are new in box, and are usually at a discount compared to retail ... please check out this thread HERE for locations in the US.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Oh I didn't know that either Janelle - I see you went to the CCO and got some stuff...Hmmm I love my Estee Lauder, wonder what I could find there....We may have to take another trip there this week, I'll drive !!! Im going to a CCO on July 18th! What can i find for you K*O?

Originally Posted by MacForMe Im going to a CCO on July 18th! What can i find for you K*O? Oh she has to browwwwwwse.... forever! LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe Im going to a CCO on July 18th! What can i find for you K*O? If you find the LIZA PM QUAD! please get it for me and i will pay you the full price you payed plus shipping and handling

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 CCO is the "Cosmetics Company Outlet" Stores... all Estee Lauder brands are sold there (MAC, CLinique, Bobbi Brown etc) usually they are either overstock, discontinued or something along those lines. Products are new in box, and are usually at a discount compared to retail ... please check out this thread HERE for locations in the US.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Did you go to the tanger outlet outeast?If they have a cco store there i have to go check it out.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 If you find the LIZA PM QUAD! please get it for me and i will pay you the full price you payed plus shipping and handling Sure. i will look for you.. not a problem..

Do these CCO's have many LE stuff?? I'm dying for a celebrity pink blush from the Icon collection.

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Do these CCO's have many LE stuff?? I'm dying for a celebrity pink blush from the Icon collection. If I ever see it, I will get it for you. Sometimes they do carry it. Its really hit & miss.

Latest posts

Back