Style Help?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My brothers graduation is coming up and I just decided on what I'm going to be wearing. I was wondering if I could get some feedback.

Here are the shoes I picked out. I'm not sure if It would be better to wear as is or with some stockings? I'm not much of a heel wearer but I got them at a good price..

Here is a close up of the shirt. I added a lace cover up because I'm not comfortable with low cut shirts but this is a really flattering shirt. I'm going to add my Betsey Johnson necklace....for some color

Overview of the shirt...

I'm not sure if I can get away with dark wash jeans or if black slacks  or skirt would be better. I'm not really sure what would be alright to wear with the shoe I picked out. Any suggestions will help.

...and if I posted this in the wrong area sorry. :/

Where'd you get those shoes? They are cute!

And I think dark wash jeans would be fine.

I would wear the shoes as-is unless they're uncomfortable. if you want, you can buy sheer socks specifically for flats so they won't be visible. for that type of shirt, dark-wash skinnies would be great :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I think black slacks would be too much black unless you wore a lighter blouse.

Latest posts

Back