SudsandLight.com

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone ever tried anything from them?I'm especially interested in their body mists and roll-ons

I've heard nothing but good things about them, though I had yet to try them. I need some e-tailer stuff, too.
smile.gif

i wish i could add to this. i hear nothing but good stuff about S&L, and theyre a new favorite on another board.....

Originally Posted by broken I've pretty much tried everything there in a lot of scents. Love Michelle's CS and her products are all great so far. I have a few roll-ons and one mist. Both lasted on me pretty long but of course I love to re-apply.

Her prices are pretty reasonable so go ahead and try something. I seriously haven't been dissapointed with S&L.
icon_smile.gif

Which scents are you favorites?

Is their Pink Sugar quite realistic?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by broken I love Orange chiffon cake, sunshine musk, blackberry musk and pink sugar.
There might be more but I can't remember right now.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I jusr received one of S&L's perfumed body mists, in "Fresh Brewed Iced Tea." It smells like the real thing, yummy!!! The ingredients are also quite impressive, all natural:

water, witch hazel, aloe leaf juice, chamomile extract, calendula extract, grapefruit seed extract, vitamin C, and fragrance.

I'll be ordering more, for sure!
smile.gif

I'm going to have to check this stuff out, just reading some of the post has given me the munchies though. The fresh brewed ice tea sounds fantastic Julia.

I order from them almost every month and have had very few disappointments! The products are amazing, my faves are the shea deluxe lotion, the brown sugar scrub and the featherlite souffle. There are tons of amazing scents, but some of the ones I love are: Summery: coconut cream pie (a staple for me this summer), carribean (perfect blend of pineapple and coconut), pink flamingo (nice fruity scent, smells like lifesavers at first), dreamsicle (perfect orange vanilla) Fall/Winter: Chai tea (creamy and spicy, very realistic), Lemon Drop cookie (nice foody cookie scent, not pledgy at all), Glazed Donut (a lot like BBW warm vanilla sugar, but a bit foodier, strangely addicting) and of course the infamous pink sugar. Perfect dupe, very nice in a mist, and long lasting!

Originally Posted by CloudPixie I order from them almost every month and have had very few disappointments! The products are amazing, my faves are the shea deluxe lotion, the brown sugar scrub and the featherlite souffle. There are tons of amazing scents, but some of the ones I love are: Summery: coconut cream pie (a staple for me this summer), carribean (perfect blend of pineapple and coconut), pink flamingo (nice fruity scent, smells like lifesavers at first), dreamsicle (perfect orange vanilla) Fall/Winter: Chai tea (creamy and spicy, very realistic), Lemon Drop cookie (nice foody cookie scent, not pledgy at all), Glazed Donut (a lot like BBW warm vanilla sugar, but a bit foodier, strangely addicting) and of course the infamous pink sugar. Perfect dupe, very nice in a mist, and long lasting! Hey CloudPixie..Are you familiar with their Maybe Baby type scent?That's one of the ones that had me interested

Originally Posted by allisong Hey CloudPixie..Are you familiar with their Maybe Baby type scent?That's one of the ones that had me interested I personally haven't tried the maybe baby, but I've heard it is wonderful, and dead on to the original!

Originally Posted by CloudPixie I personally haven't tried the maybe baby, but I've heard it is wonderful, and dead on to the original! Thanks..That's what I was hoping for
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back