Sugar Cane scent lotion?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I absolutely love the smell of Alba Botanicals sugar cane scrub, but it doesn't really last and I would love a lotion with the same sugary smell. Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by bonbon412 I absolutely love the smell of Alba Botanicals sugar cane scrub, but it doesn't really last and I would love a lotion with the same sugary smell. Any suggestions? I know Bath & Body Works has "Warm Vanilla Sugar" stuff - but it has a vanilla smell in it also -not sure if that 's what you're looking for, but it's delish' !!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yeah I've got that one...love it! Just looking for more of that sweet sugary smell...I dunno, never smelled it other than in this scrub!

ive never smelled alba botanicals version, so im afraid im not much help. ive heard good things about natural esscents sugar cane body whip, so maybe thats a good place to start.
smile.gif

Bonnie, you might like this:

Body Drench Lotion: Sugar Cane

bd148.jpg

I'm actually using the hemp version now.. their lotions are sooo nice... I don't know about how well the scent would compare to the one you are talking about...I've never smelled yours.. but this is from Body Drench... a tanning lotion company (who we've dealt with often when I worked at the tanning salon) and their products are sooooo good! They sell Body Drench @ Ulta, so you might wanna see if they carry this scent if you have one near you - and take a sniff in person. But as far as their hemp lotion... smells just like all other hemp lotions... so that smell is pretty on target - so are their others. Might be close!
smile.gif
The lotion itself is amazing... so hydrating (which you need if you are a regular tanner) so I really love lotions made by tanning lotion companies. They seem thicker and more moisturizing that regular lotion.
tongue.gif

Thanks! With summer coming up (well I think it might be here...86 degrees today!), I should get tanning stuff anyway.

Originally Posted by bonbon412 Thanks! With summer coming up (well I think it might be here...86 degrees today!), I should get tanning stuff anyway. 86!!! Damn!! I'm coming where you are! LOL The body drench lotion is just regular lotion but they do make great tanning stuff too!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back