Sugar + Cleanser = Clean and Fab Face!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
For all that want any tips on hw to give your face the cleansing it has never had before,try mixing Sugar (yes, sugar from your kitchen) in with your favorite cleanser. First by mixing the cleanser and sigar in the palm of your hands. Apply as you would any cleanser (in small circles around the cheeks and forehead) and rinse with lukewarm water. Pat face dry and apply moisturizer. Do this before going to bed and I promise you will get up in the morning looking great!

Reaction score
Does the sugar sort of helps exfoliating the skin?

I'll try that tonight!!

Reaction score
Thanks for posting! Yup...a few have commented on the benefits of using sugar as a scrub!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by marinasmith /img/forum/go_quote.gif Does the sugar sort of helps exfoliating the skin?I'll try that tonight!!

Yeah, actually the sugar is going to act a "booster" to your original exfoilating scrub that you use. I don't know about you, but I actually like to "feel" the scrub working. It's great to use though and tell me how it worked for ya!

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for posting! Yup...a few have commented on the benefits of using sugar as a scrub! Your welcome!

Reaction score
i always thought sugar is an exfoliating component.. but i havent tried it... ill do later... thanks for the tip!

Reaction score
I LOVE to mix some sugar in a little olive oil and use it as a scrub to exfoliate the face and body.

Reaction score
Yep i LOVE using sugar as an exfoliant. im all about skin right now

Lia

Reaction score
I'm gonna check if i can manage to find other scrub recipes with sugar
I'm interested on trying salt soap bars

Reaction score
Cool! I'll try that out tonight, hopefully I don't have ants crawling on my face because it's sweet at night =)

Reaction score
thanks for the tip. it works on my body, so i'm sure it'd work on my face.

Reaction score
I love using sugar to exfoliate...the great thing about it is that it's not too harsh because it starts melting as you cleanse with little circles around your face. Cheap, too!

Latest posts