Suggest me..eyeshadow color

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am going to party this Friday and am having a hard time deciding which eyeshadow color to wear.

So please suggest me...........

What color are your eyes and hair, and what color outfit will u be wearing?

My eye color its "Blue" and hair color "Black" and i am going to wearing single short Black Dress.

I know this might sound crazy, but the color wheel is an artists, hair colorist and makeup artists best friend. If you have blue eyes, go directly across the color wheel and you see orange. These are the colors that are going to complement blue eyes and really make them stand out. 

Orange: choose bronzes or colors with orange hues...not exactly orange eyeshadow :]

Light color eyes, such as blue, stand out great with smokey eyes. Since it's a party u can go for some dark smokey eyes. Use black for the shadows and I would also apply some color on the lid.  Now depending on your skintone, if it's more warm or cool, I would go for gold or ice pink or silver. And nude or light pink lips. If you want a bold color on lips then I would go for something more natural on eyes and black eyeliner.

Here are some inspirational pics. Hope it helps.

Red....

Im just bold that way.

icon_cheesygrin.gif

You should go with a smokey eye, not too dramatic though, you don't want to look evil :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

This would be the best amount: 

Latest posts

Back