Summer dresses???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, as many clothes as I have you'd think I wouldn't need anything else!!! I really want some nice summer dresses and I can't seem to find anything I like...anyone know who has some good ones now? I like short dresses...I have enough long ones.

I love the sarong dresses - I always wear them in the summer, they come in all lengths and floral colors. They look great with a little heel sandal. Actually, I got all of mine on Ebay (new)

Originally Posted by envymi Ok, as many clothes as I have you'd think I wouldn't need anything else!!! I really want some nice summer dresses and I can't seem to find anything I like...anyone know who has some good ones now? I like short dresses...I have enough long ones.

If you like to shop online, check out the "Boston Proper" catalog - some of the dresses in there are sexy and cute. Also Victoria's Secret Catalog has some nice summer dresses. (I'm assuming you mean casual summer).

definetly victoria secret, new york and company,express,uummm andmaybe the limited.

Venus catalog had a few cute ones... I also would go with Victoria Secret, they have a lot of dresses
wink.gif

ugh, i've had nothing but bad luck with victorias secret clothing.. love their bras, baaad quality clothing!

But BCBG has some pretty summer dresses. light and colorfull. really likey. and I remember seeing pretty skirts from kenneth cole. but they are all knee lenght. i don't remember seing any shorter ones...:icon_love

Bcbg does have pretty dresses but alot of them are too wild withthe colors.

Latest posts

Back